Helios Consortium Shipyard

Biggie Boi

allah power
Jun 28, 2019
Just the Riot Shield and Blast Pillars, I think.

Official mods are acting up in unstable, so I can't load this snap atm because of the chibis. *facepalm*
Will upload a snap without the chibi once I get the official mods working again.

View attachment 34634

On a side note, the Maverick is updated with newly released Black Labs Nidhogg railgun.
Since it's a spaceship, I felt the railguns are more suitable than howitzers.
ah i see, thank you and keep up the great work!

Cloud

Sep 20, 2017
On a tree
Managed to get the Argus in with the official blocks and removed them - Helios has been given the new snap without the official blocks, you'll probably be seeing the Argus in use again!

Biggie Boi

allah power
Jun 28, 2019
Managed to get the Argus in with the official blocks and removed them - Helios has been given the new snap without the official blocks, you'll probably be seeing the Argus in use again!
that's great! wheres this snap of the argus without the chibi blocks?

Helios

Also known as He Who Forgets Passwords
Apr 7, 2020
Nuclear powered railgun battleship, Gunther.

Mods Used:
Control Block and Fusion Block by Aceba1 (from TTMM)
Advanced Building by Exund (from TTMM)

Black Labs Blocks by Saelem Black
TAC Pack Mod by Legionite
Rafs' Custom Blocks and Skins
CrossCorp Skin Packs from Steam Workshop

Controls:
R - First person view from the bridge.
T - Weapons targeting on/off, also deploys the floating gun pods.
Y - Gun pods cover rotation.
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, F - Autofire switch for weapon groups. (See below)

You can change any of the key bindings (except R) by pressing ALT+C, click "Show Tools" at the bottom and edit from the key binder.
For example, if you prefer controlling weapon groups with keypad, you can remap 1,2,3,4,5 to Keypad 5,8,4,6,2 respectively.

(TECH SNAPSHOT):
HCS Gunther.png

The ship features 2 GT Light Barriers located in the center, stretched with Advanced Building mod.
Note the actual hitbox of the shield is still a sphere.

Screenshot14038.jpg

T key enables turret targeting, and also deploys the floating gun pods.
The rotation of the gun pod casing is purely cosmetic, you can disable it with Y key if it sounds annoying.

Screenshot14035.jpg

All weapons except the Ragnarok and missiles are bonded to weapon groups with autofire. Since some of them belong to multiple weapon groups, it can be confusing at times. So I've made a visual indicator on top of the bridge. If a weapon group is currently active, the corresponding piston will pop up.

1 - Main gun sustained fire
F - Main gun burst fire
2 - Topside group
3 - Broadside group (Left)
4 - Starboard group (Right)
5 - Underside group

Screenshot14041.jpg

Or you can just fire salvos with Space key.
It's also the only way to fire the Ragnarok and the missiles. Originally I assigned keys to them with the Weapon Groups mod, but it seems the mod is currently bugged so they have to be fired the old fashioned way.

Screenshot14016.jpg

Note: if you add/remove any block or teleport around the R&D lab, the main gun will look glitched. Save a snap then load it will fix this.

Biggie Boi

allah power
Jun 28, 2019
how the hell do you make ball turrets that can spin around in 180 degrees? I've been trying to figure it out for a while and I just can't find a solution.

Helios

Also known as He Who Forgets Passwords
Apr 7, 2020
Fantasy themed airship, Zephyrus.

Mods Used:
Control Blocks by Aceba1 (from TTMM)

Pachu's Custom Blocks - Old Stars

Controls:
1 - Toggle "Magic Beam" manual aim
2 - Toggle Wing flapping (recommend turning it off while sailing on water)

A round of applause to Pachu for adding the new body blocks and fixing the texture bug!

(TECH SNAPSHOT):
HCS Zephyrus.png

The main feature of this ship is its flapping wings. They make wave-like motion as the ship moves through the air.
Credits goes to Mindl3ss for the swival's flapping logic, I learnt how to do it from his Mothra.
Screenshot14148.jpg

The ship is designed with Water Mod in mind. If you turn off the hovers (switch behind the gatling turret), it can sail on water like a normal boat.
Hint: Disable the wings if you experience lag on water.
Screenshot14152.jpg

You are probably wondering about that thing in front of the ship. It's actually a pair of "Odin's Eye", stolen from Saelem's Black Labs.
Combine them with a GT Nox Bubble, a GSO Shield and a Repair Bubble, then flatten with Advanced Building mod, the final result resembles a magic circle firing laser beam from its center.
Screenshot14132.jpg

And those cute chibis from Dragalia Lost were put to good use. They are a perfect addition to this fantasy themed build, making the ship look more lively.
Originally the laser was fired by Ezelith (lower left) since she looked like the mage type, but a mysterious bug prevented Advanced Building mod from saving adjustments to her position, so Vanessa took the job instead.
Screenshot14160.jpg

Last edited:

Cloud

Sep 20, 2017
On a tree
Fantasy themed airship, Zephyrus.

Mods Used:
Control Blocks by Aceba1 (from TTMM)

Pachu's Custom Blocks - Old Stars

Controls:
1 - Toggle "Magic Beam" manual aim
2 - Toggle Wing flapping (recommend turning it off while sailing on water)

A round of applause to Pachu for adding the new body blocks and fixing the texture bug!

(TECH SNAPSHOT):
View attachment 35197

The main feature of this ship is its flapping wings. They make wave-like motion as the ship moves through the air.
Credits goes to Mindl3ss for the swival's flapping logic, I learnt how to do it from his Mothra.
View attachment 35184

The ship is designed with Water Mod in mind. If you turn off the hovers (switch behind the gatling turret), it can sail on water like a normal boat.
Hint: Disable the wings if you experience lag on water.
View attachment 35185

You are probably wondering about that thing in front of the ship. It's actually a pair of "Odin's Eye", stolen from Saelem's Black Labs.
Combine them with a GT Nox Bubble, a GSO Shield and a Repair Bubble, then flatten with Advanced Building mod, the final result resembles a magic circle firing laser beam from its center.
View attachment 35183

And those cute chibis from Dragalia Lost were put to good use. They are a perfect addition to this fantasy themed build, making the ship look more lively.
Originally the laser was fired by Ezelith (lower left) since she looked like the mage type, but a mysterious bug prevented Advanced Building mod from saving adjustments to her position, so Vanessa took the job instead.
View attachment 35186
Ten out of ten 10/10

• Haha
Reactions: Skihiley and Helios