Helicopter Controls

Discussion in 'Community Help, Questions and Guides' started by Saelem Black, Aug 26, 2018.

1. Saelem Black

Saelem Black Member

Sorry if this has been posted before, I didn't have much luck with the search.

A helicopter tech I downloaded from the steam workshop has nice controls. Shift for up, and WASD for directional thrusters/turbines. When I add extra thrusters, it works just fine.

However - when I try to make a helicopter the same way, all the thrusters go at once as soon as I get off the ground regardless of direction. I encountered this earlier, and figured it was just a fluke of where the game is in its present state and contented myself to planes instead. I'm trying helicopters again and it seems the downloaded tech is remaining in "ground" control mode regardless of height. How do I make sure my unit does the same?

2. ZeroGravitas

ZeroGravitas Breaker of Games

It's the 'hover bug' - there will be a hover plate on that helicopter that is being continually triggered, even in the air. Usually done by pointing a little wheel directly at it (e.g. GSO Hub Wheel). Resources and even shield bubbles can trigger the plates too.

3. Saelem Black

Saelem Black Member

Thank you! Works great.

AstraTheDragon likes this.
  4. -=ROOSTER=-

-=ROOSTER=- Bock, bock, B"gAAK!!!