HE type 45 naval gun

Warning220

Defence enthusiast, Battle ship expert
So where do I start. The gun its self is extremely disappointing. The cannon is so far from its expectations that there is no use for it at all in no situation from what i see.
The damage is abysmal with a dps of 3.3k is only 1.3k over the venture rapid cannon but it takes up 4 times the space has a similar range and less turning speed.
The gun is outclassed by most hawkeye grade 1 weapons and. A naval gun in real life is a artillery and a cannon hybrid with very long range very high damage and large shells but with a slow firing speed. There is a simple fix by make the damage much much higher the range much much much much larger and the fire speeds much slower with a 3 round burst at around 30k damage would be and was kinda what most people who wanted the gun in the game expected. Adding to that it is extremely hard to place on any tech because of its "unique" placement grid. But for its size its just too big too weak and too useless.
Lets take the battleship mk3 cannon its damage is 6.5k much longer range much yes it dosent turn but it takes up 1/6 of the space.
Please fix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Warning220

Devs please check out any videos on naval battleship cannons any you see everything you did wrong its the complete opposite of a real naval cannon completely opposite.

Saelem Black

Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy
The venture rapid cannon has some of the highest dps in the game, I'm not sure why you think it's weak.

The projectile performance isn't the best on the Mk45, though. Projectiles should be faster.

Wassaup

What's the point of introducing a BFG into the game, if the BG doesn't F the enemies up? And didn't we learn this lesson when the Big Bertha was created? Well, since the Berta is still underwhelming, over-sized and over-priced, I guess not.

I personally would like the Mk45 fire in bursts: the first barrel fires as soon as you hit the button, a half-second later the the second barrel fires, another half-second later the third. Then comes a 3 second cool-down, after which, the gun can fire again.

But yes, the biggest problem is the lack of damage. The fact, that it just about out-does the VEN rapid cannon is pretty embarrassing for a gun this big and expensive. Guess the "Big Bertha II" fears came true after all, but there's always a chase to fix it.

Warning220

What's the point of introducing a BFG into the game, if the BG doesn't F the enemies up? And didn't we learn this lesson when the Big Bertha was created? Well, since the Berta is still underwhelming, over-sized and over-priced, I guess not.

I personally would like the Mk45 fire in bursts: the first barrel fires as soon as you hit the button, a half-second later the the second barrel fires, another half-second later the third. Then comes a 3 second cool-down, after which, the gun can fire again.

But yes, the biggest problem is the lack of damage. The fact, that it just about out-does the VEN rapid cannon is pretty embarrassing for a gun this big and expensive. Guess the "Big Bertha II" fears came true after all, but there's always a chase to fix it.
yeah the burst fire was what most people were expecting