Hawkeye Black Labs (whiteboarding thread)

Biggie Boi

allah power
Jun 28, 2019
How about a railgun that can be built bigger to increase its damage but also its power cost? Sorta like the railguns from Cosmoteer, you get the launcher, the sections that can be stacked, and then the end of the railgun?

Vertu

Jun 10, 2020
The Canister missile is great and handy but when it comes to warships it's range is lacking. The missile can easily waste too much time re-orientating from a side missile array to a target on the other side to actually make much distance to the target (relative to the warship). This is mainly due to it's high velocity creating very large turning radii. A more warship orientated missile canister is my request, a simple extended life time or a specialized missile system. The Canister is more of a missile array for pursuer techs I find and not as viable for large warships.

Also I will like to point out how we have small weapons, then absurdly large weapons, nothing the size of the naval gun. :(

xam5021

Jun 17, 2019
One could reason that a war oriented corporation should have an advanced targeting and/or target locating system.
I've said something along these lines a couple of times in discord
May I request:
  • a radar display with measurements on each of the circles
    • A larger variant with the same range as sozin's adv. rangefinder would also be useful given that it covers a larger area meaning greater ranged capabilities
  • a system which displays enemy positions on the radar display
    • either be radial using meters from the center of the player tech or just co-ords (no idea how this would be done)

I fully expect I'll come back and edit this.
Edit counter: 2

Last edited:
Reactions: Jay Sans