Hawkeye Black Labs (whiteboarding thread)

warbrand2

A merc who loves blowing up large targets.
Jun 16, 2020
Can I make a suggestion for " inner" armor blocks that have the flat bottom surface on the top. right now if you tile them the slanted side gives it a strange texture one that is a mirrored block with the flat on both sides would be really useful for larger techs.

On the inverse one with the slanted on both sides would be really good for small techs.

Saelem Black

Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy
Aug 25, 2018
End of the month - time for a priorities update. As you may have noticed, my priorities have been all over the place in terms of what I actually end up building. I've even built some things not on this list at all the last month. To keep things interesting for me as a content creator, I have build the thing that strikes my interest in the moment, so though this is my guess at what I want to do, it is very much subject to my moods.

Also, I haven't been really using trello, so I'm not going to bother continuing.

Near Term
  • Black Labs light and accessory set
    • Two EO/IR blocks, which are more or less a spotlight light + an extended range radar
    • Front headlights
    • Tail lights
    • M&P style light bars, probably both blue and red versions
    • Small red decorative light
    • Cascade Engine Nose fairing with red center light
    • Fixed laser pointer
  • 1x1x14 fixed sniper railcannon - similar to the existing Blutgang, but a railgun
  • Gatling railgun
  • 2x2x1 HE battery
  • 2x1x1 Sloped armored window
  • Large armored window
  • Small armored window
Intermediate Term
  • XL Carrier Engine
    • I've been talking about this for a while - a very large, pretty rotor, essentially. With some cool particle effects.
    • Haven't decided if it will be an antimatter engine, also.
  • Center Tank Tusk
  • Small Disruptor (I want to do these, but considering how difficult the first one was, it may take a while for motivation to build up)
  • Large Fixed Disruptor
  • Railgun AA Cannon
  • Block grinder
    • A weaponized, mobile scrapper
  • HE Mobile Resource Compressor
  • Nanite River
    • Its a fancy heal bubble
  • Plasma cluster bomb bay
  • Jotnar Battleship engine
    • 4x4x12 or 4x4x16 ion engine. Absolutely massive thrust
  • Hawkeye single axis gyro
    • a larger and more powerful single-axis gyro
  • Hawkeye airship gyro
    • A very powerful gyro with trim control
Long Term
  • Black Labs skin
    • Requires me to master GIMP, which I'm not really in the mood for at the moment. Still want to do this, though
  • Long landing skids for helicopters
  • HE tesla coil
  • Hardlight Shields
  • Plasma cruise missile
Maybe, if I feel like
  • Large landing gear
  • Type B Delta Wings
  • 2x2x1 Hover

Last edited:

桂桃~

Nov 21, 2017
Dunno if this is possible, but I'd like to suggest Active Shields. Functionally, an absolutely enormous, possibly elliptical shield with 0 opacity and 0 passive energy drain. A blue hexagonal shield lattice appears when taking a hit, in the area of the hit, size varying with the explosion radius. Since it's an "Active" shield, maybe it'll be very efficient but have a flat additional energy cost for "activating".

Edit: Ancile Shields from War Robots.

Last edited:
Reactions: Skihiley

Skihiley

Trying to make NOVA bloccs a thing...
May 8, 2020
Dunno if this is possible, but I'd like to suggest Active Shields. Functionally, an absolutely enormous, possibly elliptical shield with 0 opacity and 0 passive energy drain. A blue hexagonal shield lattice appears when taking a hit, in the area of the hit, size varying with the explosion radius. Since it's an "Active" shield, maybe it'll be very efficient but have a flat additional energy cost for "activating".
Google WR Ancile shield, I think it’s a lot like what you’re describing...

Reactions: 桂桃~