Hawkeye Black Labs - Released Blocks

rambo7880

Apr 10, 2021
i believe it broke due to the shield and repair bubbles ID's being changed, if they arent working, changing the `` "GamePrefabReference": "VEN_Shield_Bubble_111", `` to `` "GamePrefabReference": 184, `` inside the json file should get them to work. i did the same for GSO Shield bubbles and repair so only assuming to do the same for these (please note i have not tested this at all and its just something i thought i'd mention-- i find it easier to reference the ID of the object instead of the prefab name because i've had issuse with it before)

FullSized

May 14, 2021
Trying to get the manufacturing block mod to work, never tried moding before. There are two new cabs and an observatory that are now available in the trade station so I assume the mod is at least somewhat working but I've checked a dozen trade stations and no manufacturing blocks, no autominers, fuel generators, refineries, etc. Are they not in the trade stations? How / Where do I get them from? Trying this in co-op obviously as its the only place it matters.

Tankuality

May 6, 2021
Trying to get the manufacturing block mod to work, never tried moding before. There are two new cabs and an observatory that are now available in the trade station so I assume the mod is at least somewhat working but I've checked a dozen trade stations and no manufacturing blocks, no autominers, fuel generators, refineries, etc. Are they not in the trade stations? How / Where do I get them from? Trying this in co-op obviously as its the only place it matters.
I believe you have to discover them first through hawkeye reward crates, plus trading stations aren't very good places to look anyways, they have very limited selection. If you want to test to see if the mod is installed, then go into a creative world since in creative you have an infinite amount of every block, including modded ones.

Saelem Black

Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy
Aug 25, 2018
idk, maybe someone else could take over dev of black labs?
Anyone is welcome to make hawkeye blocks. Rafs, Sozin, Rabis, and others all make excellent hawkeye designs.

However, "Black Labs" is my personal brand which I use for all my modded content across various games. I do not give my permission for its use.

As others have said, I am no longer modding for TT. If there's a block you desperately want, give modding a shot for yourself! TT has a solid unofficial modding base and there's a great deal of knowledge out there about how to do it, and how to do it well. However, I'd ask that anyone who wants to request (or demand) blocks to think carefully - modders are not devs. We make mods for our own passion, not for you. So if you feel like a modder should make a block, you'd better be willing to learn how to do the hard work yourself. It may take some time to learn, but if you've got patience and good critical thinking skills, you can be a modder too!

Saelem Black

Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy
Aug 25, 2018
Can I ask you for models of your black labs wings, please? I would like to edit them and to add more wings to collection, but as I like your design a lot I would like my blocks to be based on your design.
If you have the files, you already have the models. Look in the file containing the wing and you'll see a couple .obj files. These are the models.