Hawkeye Black Labs - Released Blocks

Saelem Black

Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy
Aug 25, 2018
You first need to have Terratech Mod Manager (TTMM) - details can be found at this link.

Once you have TTMM installed, one of the options is the Nuterra Block Injector library. Select/download it and run Terratech again. Afterwards a folder will appear in your Terratech steam folder called "custom blocks". Download and unzip my blocks (and any other blocks you like) and put them in that folder. Anything in block packs or subfolders will work, too, so just drag the whole block pack into that folder and it should work.

Ask on discord or in the thread I posted above if you have trouble getting TTMM working.

General reminder, this thread is for black labs released content. If you need help, please ask me on discord, DM me, or post in the whiteboarding thread. Avoid posting in this thread if you can so when I make new content it is easily visible. Thanks!

JustForTheMods

Sep 26, 2020
Sorry if there is an answer to this question already on forum or discord but I haven't found it.
Will swaping
JSON:
"RedLight"
with
JSON:
"GreenLight"
and vice versa in
JSON:
"ModuleItemConsume"
result in creating a "mirrored" version of the refinery? Just began wraping my head aroung TerraTech moddding.

skitter145

Jun 23, 2020
o mod tac não ta carregando depois da atualização mesmo baixando do zero não funciona não aparece nada nas baterias

Saelem Black

Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy
Aug 25, 2018
o mod tac não ta carregando depois da atualização mesmo baixando do zero não funciona não aparece nada nas baterias
This thread is not for TAC, nor did I make TAC. Contact Legionite or post on the TAC thread if you're having problems with those blocks.

If, however, you're actually talking about Black Labs nuclear batteries and reactor, check on the discord to see if others are having similar issues.

mt418

Jan 23, 2021
so the new projected shields have just completely erased the hawkeye modular shields and i dont know what to do