Has anybody run Into this game-crashing tech?

Geocorp Jumper

May 24, 2016
I wish I had a screenshot of it or at least the name of the tech, but I recall an encounter some time ago with a tech that split into at least a dozen other smaller techs. I only just now thought to post about it.

It’s a cool concept, don’t get me wrong, but when I ran into it the frame rate plummeted and the game crashed shortly thereafter.

Has anybody else run into this tech? And does it slow down your game like it did mine?

Warning220

I make overly complicated stuff
Dec 9, 2018
I wish I had a screenshot of it or at least the name of the tech, but I recall an encounter some time ago with a tech that split into at least a dozen other smaller techs. I only just now thought to post about it.

It’s a cool concept, don’t get me wrong, but when I ran into it the frame rate plummeted and the game crashed shortly thereafter.

Has anybody else run into this tech? And does it slow down your game like it did mine?
I ran in to either a similar or exactly what you are describing while it didn't crash my game it suddenly went from using around 4 gigs of ram to 40 something