gwlegion workshop

QubicQuantum

Apr 21, 2019
Lets say i have 71 celestite shards or whatever (raw cyan things). 64 goes in 1 GC, which leaves me seven. i cant do anything with this besides sell it. with what i'm requesting, i can turn those seven raw cyan chunks into blocks with a fabricator, and plop them in my SCU

gwlegion

Feb 2, 2019
in my raw ressources mod, you got the venture blocks ... just 8 raw ressources ... i don't see the interest to have a block for just 1 ressource

gwlegion

Feb 2, 2019
new mod : led battery indicator.

update :
-base battery : minor correction, icon added.
-militarized light radar : icon added
-he mirror notch armor plate : icon added.

enjoy ^^

gwlegion

Feb 2, 2019
storage block update .

All prices modified to match vanilla formula .
all GC receipe modified to match vanilla (120 for vanilla, 128 for mod before correction)
minor bug correction (one receipe error ... )

Reactions: Aardvark123

QubicQuantum

Apr 21, 2019
in my raw ressources mod, you got the venture blocks ... just 8 raw ressources ... i don't see the interest to have a block for just 1 ressource
The blocks i'm requesting are very similar to your component resource block mod, except it is for the resources.

The fibron chunk block, for example, would take one fibron chunk resource and look exactly like the resource but be a block and have no APs. you could then put it in an scu, and, later, take it out of your inventory, put it in a scrapper, and get the resource back.

Reactions: Aardvark123

gwlegion

Feb 2, 2019
bug is not fully fixed
ok ... i'll explain : there is now way with custom blocks to make a block with a receipe not scrapable.
if a block have a receipe, IT IS SCRAPABLE

if you can't scrap it, it's a bug with the game or with block injector.

i've tried, there is many custom block non scrapable ...so please everyone : try many custom blocks before posting bug report here

Last edited:
Reactions: KusanagiRyu01

christopherrivers

Nov 30, 2018
my issue is i can only sometimes craft certain corp raw resource blocks, yesterday i saw gso, and geo, but no raw in venture, i'm in campaign, no hawkeye/bf yet, today, only geo. i don't have a scrapper yet, so, i'mma check scrapping when i get one
edit: not daily thing, i relogged, none are craftable, a second ago, your geo autominer was in the geo fab, but, now it isn't
edit2: actually, sometimes it just doesn't show, other times it will... i checked a second geo fab, they were there
final edit: if one fab doesn't show modded recipes, craft or buy another, they can have them

Last edited:

Thundercraft

Reliable Scrapper
Jan 3, 2018
my issue is i can only sometimes craft certain corp raw resource blocks, yesterday i saw gso, and geo, but no raw in venture, i'm in campaign, no hawkeye/bf yet, today, only geo. i don't have a scrapper yet, so, i'mma check scrapping when i get one
Do you have any mods by any other mod authors installed? Perhaps there is a mod conflict?

Up until now, the only gwlegion mod I had installed was Raw Resource Blocks. Though (as weird as this sounds), until now, I've never actually took advantage of this mod as I still find myself making regular, refined Resource Blocks. And while I don't find myself making Raw Resource Blocks, I always seem to notice that it is available for crafting in the Manufacturing tab, right underneath the refined Resource Blocks. Though, since I never use them, I suppose I could have missed a few instances of an absence of the option to craft raw blocks.

I do have a handful of other mods installed. And, on very rare occasions, fabricators on my autominer setups can jam up to the point that they refuse to fabricate anything. (Very rarely, when I go back to check how my autominer setups are doing, I find my Venture fabbers are stuck on 8/8 progress towards building a refined Venture Resource Block.)

The only way I found to fix this bug is to either (a) replace the fabricator with a new one or (b) completely exit out of the game, restart, remove the fabricator and reconnect it back where it was. That said, I never tried uninstalling Raw Resource Blocks (or other mods) to see if that fixes this. But this bug is rare for me, anyway.

final edit: if one fab doesn't show modded recipes, craft or buy another, they can have them
:confused: I can't imagine the need to actually craft or buy another fabricator to fix a fabricator bug. I mean, if you remove the bugged fabricator and put it into your inventory through an SCU, then immediately pull it back out again, that should fix it. (That is, unless restarting the game is needed to fix it.) I would be very surprised if pulling the same block or part out of inventory is not the same thing as buying or crafting a brand new one.

edit: not daily thing, i relogged, none are craftable, a second ago, your geo autominer was in the geo fab, but, now it isn't
edit2: actually, sometimes it just doesn't show, other times it will... i checked a second geo fab, they were there
I did not find a download link for gwlegion's GeoCorp Autominer in this entire topic/thread. The ONLY download I could find was this post in the CUSTOM BLOCKS topic:
there are the files for the GC autominer

IT'S NOT FINISHED

but it's too big for me, and i don't know how to resolve last bugs.
if someone want to finish the job...
Here, gwlegion clearly and specifically stated that it still has "bugs" that he does not know how to fix. It looks to me like he only uploaded it there as a plea for help in fixing these bugs before releasing it. As such, shouldn't you expect to encounter bugs if you download and use it? Perhaps that is the reason for why your GeoCorp Fabricator seems bugged: Because you have this buggy mod installed?

I'm very curious, though: Have you noticed any abnormal behavior in using gwlegion's GeoCorp Autominer? Does it seem to work much like a GSO Autominer?