gwlegion workshop

QubicQuantum

Lets say i have 71 celestite shards or whatever (raw cyan things). 64 goes in 1 GC, which leaves me seven. i cant do anything with this besides sell it. with what i'm requesting, i can turn those seven raw cyan chunks into blocks with a fabricator, and plop them in my SCU

gwlegion

in my raw ressources mod, you got the venture blocks ... just 8 raw ressources ... i don't see the interest to have a block for just 1 ressource

gwlegion

new mod : led battery indicator.

update :
-base battery : minor correction, icon added.
-militarized light radar : icon added
-he mirror notch armor plate : icon added.

enjoy ^^

gwlegion

storage block update .

All prices modified to match vanilla formula .
all GC receipe modified to match vanilla (120 for vanilla, 128 for mod before correction)
minor bug correction (one receipe error ... )

QubicQuantum

in my raw ressources mod, you got the venture blocks ... just 8 raw ressources ... i don't see the interest to have a block for just 1 ressource
The blocks i'm requesting are very similar to your component resource block mod, except it is for the resources.

The fibron chunk block, for example, would take one fibron chunk resource and look exactly like the resource but be a block and have no APs. you could then put it in an scu, and, later, take it out of your inventory, put it in a scrapper, and get the resource back.

gwlegion

bug is not fully fixed
ok ... i'll explain : there is now way with custom blocks to make a block with a receipe not scrapable.
if a block have a receipe, IT IS SCRAPABLE

if you can't scrap it, it's a bug with the game or with block injector.

i've tried, there is many custom block non scrapable ...so please everyone : try many custom blocks before posting bug report here

Last edited: