GSO Receiver (Large) A Big Thank you to the Dev's

Do you want the Large GSO Receiver picking up blocks from the ground to be permanently in the game?

• I don't care...I Like picking them up one at a time!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

grg3d

Aug 18, 2015
Planet Earth
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you...
Whoever brought back the ability of the LG GSO Receiver to pick up blocks from the ground again!:)

Please, Please keep it in the game....this way... much rather have this than a "block magnet":eek:

As it makes being a Pirate Scrapper...so nice, I really hated to see al the block from after a fight laying on the ground and dreading the time consuming task of picking them up "one at a time":confused:

Last edited:

grg3d

Aug 18, 2015
Planet Earth
If you could "Mods" add one please...you'll see...;)

1) Yes I would like the Large Receiver to pick up blocks from the ground again!
2) No I want the "New Block" The Scrapper Magnet it sounds really cool!
3) I want them both! New blocks are always good!
4) I don't care...I Like picking them up one at a time!

Edited : I figured out how to do a poll.....:oops:

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Feb 25, 2015
Honestly I don't mind that the receivers are picking up the blocks as long as I can set it to pick up either resources or blocks.
I like to keep my scrapping system seperate from the resources and don't want resources slowing it down.

That being said it would be a shame if the scrap magnet wasn't used after all the work that the Dev's have put into it.
I thought I heard on a stream it was getting closer to done if not done already. I could be wrong though.

Just a thought

Have a good one

Reactions: streak1

streak1

Aug 30, 2015
steamcommunity.com
Honestly I don't mind that the receivers are picking up the blocks as long as I can set it to pick up either resources or blocks.
I like to keep my scrapping system seperate from the resources and don't want resources slowing it down.

That being said it would be a shame if the scrap magnet wasn't used after all the work that the Dev's have put into it.
I thought I heard on a stream it was getting closer to done if not done already. I could be wrong though.

Just a thought

Have a good one
I can see the scrap magnet being a thing for venture. Since the normal conveyors and stuff can't handle the speed, a scrap magnet could be used instead for picking up blocks

I just wonder what that other tractor pad thing is going to be for. Didn't they mention something about filtering with that?

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Feb 25, 2015
I can see the scrap magnet being a thing for venture. Since the normal conveyors and stuff can't handle the speed, a scrap magnet could be used instead for picking up blocks

I just wonder what that other tractor pad thing is going to be for. Didn't they mention something about filtering with that?
That new EXP tractor pad will probably be for Geocorp if my guess is right. They are working on generators and delivery cannons for Geocorp, or the models for them atleast. You never know until there done and graduated.

I don't remember anything about filtering, but I didn't see too much about it. Also I haven't used it yet and I do forget things quite a bit.:rolleyes:

Have a good one

streak1

Aug 30, 2015
steamcommunity.com
That new EXP tractor pad will probably be for Geocorp if my guess is right. They are working on generators and delivery cannons for Geocorp, or the models for them atleast. You never know until there done and graduated.

I don't remember anything about filtering, but I didn't see too much about it. Also I haven't used it yet and I do forget things quite a bit.:rolleyes:

Have a good one
I believe they said something along those lines in the stream. They were really vague about it though, as I guess they don't know what to do with the model yet.

Might have to watch that stream again to make sure.

spineless

Oct 8, 2015
i also like the return of the auto block pickup. however it would be nicer if the LG pad would only pick up blocks that can go on a conveyor system but have the scrap magnet pickup all blocks.

the idea of having the pad switchable (ether blocks, resources, or both) as suggested by "reaperx1" would be a very useful addition.

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Feb 25, 2015
I believe they said something along those lines in the stream. They were really vague about it though, as I guess they don't know what to do with the model yet.

Might have to watch that stream again to make sure.
I think they do that to build up suspense before the new stuff arives in game. A little hype goes along way.

Have a good one

Smoovious Laxness

Oct 31, 2015
Yes, I would like it to continue, with 1 caveat...

...that it only picks up blocks that a conveyor will take.

Then, I can pick up the ones that are 'too big' with the scrap magnet on the tail end of my tech.

-- Smoov

Reactions: harpo99999