Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Needs changes but still awesome

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • AWESOME

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters

Epic afdc

Mar 8, 2016
I’m sure a lot of people agree that the ZK-47 machine gun sucks. And people that like building GSO only techs dislike the fact that GSO has only one machine gun

So this thread is about a few ideas I’ve got for some GSO machine guns so without further delay, here are my ideas

The GSO ZK-74 is simply a direct upgrade to the ZK-47, better range, better damage, more health ETC. and of course some cosmetic changes that make it look as good as it performs. This weapon is (1x1x1) and is available at grade 2

The GSO RAT rifle is a machine gun similar to the venture hail fire and Hawkeye repeater rifle as it has pretty long range, very accurate and decent fire rate and takes up two blocks of space. This weapon is (2x1x1) this weapon is available in grade 2

The GSO dual RAT rifle. Is simply two RAT rifles bolted together with upgraded range, damage, health, and fire rate. This weapon is (2x2x1) this weapon is available in grade 3

GSO leadstorm Gatling gun. This is the mother of all GSO machine guns, this is a triple barreled minigun capable of high fire rate at the sacrifice of accuracy, it also takes a moment for the barrels to spin up. It is (3x2x1) and is available in GSO grade 4

Well those are all of the ideas that I have for GSO machine guns. Tell me what you think about them in the comments section

Soviet_Samuelson

On the path to becoming a grand-master idiot
Feb 9, 2018
My box
forum.terratechgame.com
I’m sure a lot of people agree that the ZK-47 machine gun sucks. And people that like building GSO only techs dislike the fact that GSO has only one machine gun

So this thread is about a few ideas I’ve got for some GSO machine guns so without further delay, here are my ideas

The GSO ZK-74 is simply a direct upgrade to the ZK-47, better range, better damage, more health ETC. and of course some cosmetic changes that make it look as good as it performs. This weapon is (1x1x1) and is available at grade 2

The GSO RAT rifle is a machine gun similar to the venture hail fire and Hawkeye repeater rifle as it has pretty long range, very accurate and decent fire rate and takes up two blocks of space. This weapon is (2x1x1) this weapon is available in grade 2

The GSO dual RAT rifle. Is simply two RAT rifles bolted together with upgraded range, damage, health, and fire rate. This weapon is (2x2x1) this weapon is available in grade 3

GSO leadstorm Gatling gun. This is the mother of all GSO machine guns, this is a triple barreled minigun capable of high fire rate at the sacrifice of accuracy, it also takes a moment for the barrels to spin up. It is (3x2x1) and is available in GSO grade 4

Well those are all of the ideas that I have for GSO machine guns. Tell me what you think about them in the comments section
BIG YES! they are government after all, why wouldn't they produce their own guns that are better at killing big blocks and shields than cannons are?

Reactions: Epic afdc

buch88own

grumpy old man probably
Apr 1, 2017
BIG YES! they are government after all, why wouldn't they produce their own guns that are better at killing big blocks and shields than cannons are?
from the wiki, "A tired eastern-bloc-style government run organisation, full to the brim with bureaucracy and health and safety paranoia. Budgets are stretched thin. Equipment is old, battered hand-me-downs that have been patched and chipped so many times that you can’t really tell what they must have looked like originally. Weapons are retro-fitted, low grade rubbish that is clearly ill suited to the job at hand. A dusty old department that lost sight of their goal and gave up long ago.”

because it is an early game and entry corporation, I dont think there should be stronger weapons. especially since its an eastern bloc style government, indicating its pretty poor.

MrTwister

Apr 22, 2017
I have a better suggestion, GSO needs a machinegun called GSh-6-30. It will be a 3x3x6 gattling style block firing small explosive shells with a small explosives radius, extremely fast and will be capable to rip techs in half :)

Fehn

Artificial and Intelligent
Oct 4, 2017
The Internet
I have a better suggestion, GSO needs a machinegun called GSh-6-30. It will be a 3x3x6 gattling style block firing small explosive shells with a small explosives radius, extremely fast and will be capable to rip techs in half :)
The point (in my mind) of rapid-fire weapons is that they don't need to be explosive to be effective. They are effective because they overwhelm the enemy's shields with insane numbers of bullets.

Think more bullets, not stronger bullets. It's more fun that way.

Sea_Kerman

Oct 21, 2015
GSh-60-300

Highest rate of fire of any weapon, but each bullet does practically no damage. The very definition of an ineffective bullet-hose. Also overheats and jams constantly.