Graphical Issues

jnj01

So, I have a GTX 760 and an I7 octa-core 4770K 3,50GHz, and my desktop runs Terra Tech quite smoothly at all graphic settings. However; if I have the graphics set to anything more than simple it will start flashing random "shadows" around the map. It goes away when I set the graphics back to simple, even though I have 40FPS+ when having graphics set to fantastic. I have no other problems in other games, only Terra Tech, so I doubt it's a hardware issue. These "shadows" occur often in hills and flash several times a second and does not go away unless I set the graphics back to simple. They are a little bit more transparent than normal shadows, and can occur several places simontaniously.

Adriano

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Thanks for reporting this buddy, it's a known issue that most often happens when quite far away from the origin point of the seed (where you first appear at the start of a new game). We're working on a fix for it :)

jnj01

Thanks for reporting this buddy, it's a known issue that most often happens when quite far away from the origin point of the seed (where you first appear at the start of a new game). We're working on a fix for it :)
Thanks for telling me, I was worried I might have hardware issues. Good luck fixing it! :)

P

Pink Kitty

It's becoming more important as the changes in terrain encourage us to go further out.

With re-spawning resources, and only grass/sand/mountains, there was no reason to go out there.

Now we've got ice, pillars, terraces, and more, along with monoliths. And a reason to go look for more, when our resources run out.

DerNiepe

It's becoming more important as the changes in terrain encourage us to go further out.

With re-spawning resources, and only grass/sand/mountains, there was no reason to go out there.

Now we've got ice, pillars, terraces, and more, along with monoliths. And a reason to go look for more, when our resources run out.
My idea is to make the biomes smaller again. they raised the biome size and after that they added the sub-biomes. now im looking for saltflats in the campaign and find nothing between +6000 and -6000. only huge deserts or icebiomes that are very hard to drive on

P

Pink Kitty

I hope they keep them about the same.
Little clumps of stuff everywhere is unrealistic, and annoying.

Ideally, they'll give us some control over biome size in the game set up.