Golden Armada

Seth_Seth

Possibly trying to get himself to play TT
Website
sites.google.com
So i've been playing some Modded campaign, here's my main in that save

Scavenged

Scavenged.png

The normal version uses the Milterized Light Radar but for the fact that everything else on it is vanilla the public snap has a reg hawk radar

Nooboid

Not A Noob
{STARTING TRANSMISSION}
Greetings, this is the leader of the Z SECTOR ENTITIES.
I wish to ally. We have abundant resources and technology capable of dealing with black holes. Our army is very small and we would like to acquire allies. We have already allied with the UESO. If you wish to ally, notify me and I will send an entity fragment and a package of celestite.
{ENDING TRANSMISSION}

Seth_Seth

Website
sites.google.com
{STARTING TRANSMISSION}
Greetings, this is the leader of the Z SECTOR ENTITIES.
I wish to ally. We have abundant resources and technology capable of dealing with black holes. Our army is very small and we would like to acquire allies. We have already allied with the UESO. If you wish to ally, notify me and I will send an entity fragment and a package of celestite.
{ENDING TRANSMISSION}
Wait, we're getting a signal?
Might as well answer to it

[Transmission started]
Greetings, this is the leader of the Golden Armada
We are also interested in an alliance as well, and do agree for an alliance, If you are wanting a specific kind of alliance, do tell us
We will speak again soon
[Transmission ended]

Nooboid

Not A Noob
{TRANSMISSION}
We have not got weaponized black holes. Do you truly wish to ally? If so, we would like to trade resources for weaponry.
{/TRANSMISSION}

Seth_Seth

Website
sites.google.com
{TRANSMISSION}
We have not got weaponized black holes. Do you truly wish to ally? If so, we would like to trade resources for weaponry.
{/TRANSMISSION}
[Transmission started]
Yes, i do wish for the alliance, and i think we're able to work with the trade deal
[Transmission ended]
Got a bit confused, who's trading the resources for the weapons, us or you?

Nooboid

Not A Noob
{TRANSMISSION}
Here are two techs for allying with us. From them you should be able to determine who is trading the resources.

{/TRANSMISSION}

Nooboid

Not A Noob
Droney boi (over comms): You sure we can trust this guy? I think he's just gonna threaten us with those black holes he mentioned or something. (Its probably a bluff because SERIOUSLY? Hes been a kingdom for like 3 days and has HECKIN WEAPONIZED BLACK HOLES)
{TRANSMISSION}
The reason we said that we have technology capable of dealing with black holes is that we have comms arrays and thrusters capable of dealing with black holes.
{/TRANSMISSION}

TheGamingEnder

founder of ZTech
{TRANSMISSION}
The reason we said that we have technology capable of dealing with black holes is that we have comms arrays and thrusters capable of dealing with black holes.
{/TRANSMISSION}
this is true, and I also want to join, for I am actually from Z-Sector, an allied kingdom to yours

Seth_Seth

Website
sites.google.com
this is true, and I also want to join, for I am actually from Z-Sector, an allied kingdom to yours
(Currently we can't list you guys as allies until you guys become an official kingdom)

You wish to join the Golden Armada? pls confirm if you wish to join the GA, we do allow you to exist in other kingdoms