Golden Armada

Seth_Seth

doin stufs
Oct 14, 2017
I dunno
forum.terratechgame.com
So i just have a general question:
How do i do the RP thingys for the GA?
What i mean is...well...I'm not really sure how to run the RP side of the GA, the complexity of other kingdom's RP goes from the LK (Not really much) to TAC (.-.) levels of complex and i don't really know how to do that kinda stuff

Mindlessmrawesome

Jul 1, 2016
hey seth!

so as an allied kingdom to the mindless dominion, I suggest we start some trading.

If you could design me a medium/large warship boat (for whitepaw's water mod) I will design you a fully-functional artillery turret, complete with adjustable aiming. (it's that thing I was talking about in multitech-discussion the other day)

Seth_Seth

doin stufs
Oct 14, 2017
I dunno
forum.terratechgame.com
hey seth!

so as an allied kingdom to the mindless dominion, I suggest we start some trading.

If you could design me a medium/large warship boat (for whitepaw's water mod) I will design you a fully-functional artillery turret, complete with adjustable aiming. (it's that thing I was talking about in multitech-discussion the other day)
Is there any particular thing you're wanting out of the boat?

Shidoni

Oh hi there.
Dec 10, 2018
A place, not in space.
Time to revive this thread and this kingdom, A rather large project is under development by myself that should hopefully get us on even terms with some of the other kingdoms, if not we will be that much closer to standing on even ground with them.

Reactions: Seth_Seth