Golden Armada

stickman_king_28

Mass effect is fun.
Dec 12, 2018
In heck
Name: Obviously stickman_king_28. Used to be a tech fanatic, now dead with consciousness transferred to a flying quad rotor drone. His internet nickname stuck.
Personality: Cracks a lot of jokes, is optimistic, and loyal as hell, or complains, argues, and wallows in self pity for no reason (used to be sad-ish in life). There's no in between.
Character abilities/tools/whatever: Knows LOTS of people. Has all the connections pretty much. Also, He/I/it is/am/is somehow able to HOLD THINGS. It stops working if you think about it too much.
Kingdoms & loyalties: Silver Fleet Systems: doesn't really do much for them anymore but still respects.
Golden Armada: all hail seth. that is all.
Lemon kingdom: Wish I could taste them. Oh well. Good kingdom. 9/10.
Favorite tech type: Helicopter, vtol, anything as long as it has linear motion engines or hoverplates.
Vehicle: Luxury space yacht A small space/atmospheric corvette ship.
Other: I didnt know where i was going with this
it sucks
a lot

Seth_Seth

doin stufs
Oct 14, 2017
I dunno
forum.terratechgame.com
Name: Obviously stickman_king_28. Used to be a tech fanatic, now dead with consciousness transferred to a flying quad rotor drone. His internet nickname stuck.
Personality: Cracks a lot of jokes, is optimistic, and loyal as hell, or complains, argues, and wallows in self pity for no reason (used to be sad-ish in life). There's no in between.
Character abilities/tools/whatever: Knows LOTS of people. Has all the connections pretty much. Also, He/I/it is/am/is somehow able to HOLD THINGS. It stops working if you think about it too much.
Kingdoms & loyalties: Silver Fleet Systems: doesn't really do much for them anymore but still respects.
Favorite tech type: Helicopter, vtol, anything as long as it has linear motion engines or hoverplates.
it sucks
a lot
Noice

Shidoni

Oh hi there.
Dec 10, 2018
A place, not in space.
it sucks
a lot
is sad shes not being hailed too ;-;

Soviet_Samuelson

On the path to becoming a grand-master idiot
Feb 9, 2018
My box
forum.terratechgame.com
And the high empress i guess lol.

SOVIET we should make modules such as BF power silos (just stacks of 4 bf batteries), docking bays, generator arrays, warehouses, resource relays and more cool stuff with a modular design.
But the helicarrier is already overflowing with power, perhaps too much

IDEA: make a little garage for a specific tech that hangs on the underside of the ship. This tech will have linear engines pushing it upwards and onto the bottom of the ship, where its GEO regen bubbles will regenerate the ship after combat, since the tech itself has no regen bubbles (I was tired of working on it lol)

Reactions: Seth_Seth