Golden Armada

TheGamingEnder

Founded ZTech and BlackWing
well, I have gotten the Hyperbird(I forgot it's own name, so I called it Hyperjet) out for feedback, and you can put up a name for the former Subsonic(Saelem gave me feedback for it and I modified it into it's final form) on that thread. also you can give the Supersonic one a name suggestion

Seth_Seth

Website
forum.terratechgame.com
well, I have gotten the Hyperbird(I forgot it's own name, so I called it Hyperjet) out for feedback, and you can put up a name for the former Subsonic(Saelem gave me feedback for it and I modified it into it's final form) on that thread. also you can give the Supersonic one a name suggestion
We'll figure out a name for the plane just give me 20 years, however i'm not exactly sure about giving a tech of Z-Tech property a name

Seth_Seth

Website
forum.terratechgame.com
meh, you don't have to do that. I might just make the name be the one I suggested myself
I already figured one out for the most part what you did have is actually good enough lol
--
Both of these aircrafts were designed by @TheGamingEnder , I am posting them here for convenience sake.. and that the latter plane has a different name

GA Hyperbird
GA Hyperbird.png
GA B79 Subsonic
GA B79 Subsonic.png

maybe this is the start of how i figure out planes lol-

Last edited:

Seth_Seth

Website
forum.terratechgame.com
excuse me as I attempt to use the forum on the phone but

With some rather awful decisions I accidentally made, I am being forced to leave the TerraTech community for good, this means that I am leaving GA as a whole and will be unable to return, @Shidoni will be in control of the Golden Armada until they decide if they no longer wish to be in charge.

While I would like to remain a member here, I sadly cannot as thanks to poor choice of words and actions in some places it's now impossible for me to be in this community.. permanently, so this message also acts as my message to leave the Golden Armada for good.

Thank you anyone who read this, there's a good chance this will be the last message I put on this forum, and the premature end of this Golden Armada thread, I highly suggest you make another thread if you are reading this Shidoni.

Shidoni

Oh hi there.
Seth, no matter what happens you'll always be welcome here, and nothing will change that. I just want to make sure that you know that, and if you ever want to go back on this decision you always can.. There are many things in life that are final, but this isn't one of them.

Enderjed

Killing off project they were working on.
Its a shame that things had to go wrong so early, it had potential.
Everything falls down the pit of abandonment at some point, but seems like it fell down too early.
Sorry that I am speaking gravely of things, its just a tendancy