Golden Armada

Seth_Seth

Website
forum.terratechgame.com
Small update, my techs that primarily use kingdom blocks (apart from GA blocks, which they don't exist lol) will be on the Armada page, look at the first message for the link, mainly for idk if kingdom blocks are legal for kingdoms beside the kingdom that actually has those blocks

Seth_Seth

Website
forum.terratechgame.com
They do tend to be the most common stuff just in general

It literally says that we don't specialize in any types of techs, Also the landship is old enough to the point where it's having issues moving while having all 5 parts of it at once soooo
We don't specialize in any type of techs and allow modded blocks, thus allowing our members to have more freedom in their techs.

TheGamingEnder

Founded ZTech and BlackWing
ZT is making something important. this new program, operation blackwing, will have new machines for both ZT and GA. there will be crafts from just about all of corps in this operation, air, hover, and ground. I will make techs for the GA, as I said in the past. There will be a thread for operation blackwing.

Seth_Seth

Website
forum.terratechgame.com
ZT is making something important. this new program, operation blackwing, will have new machines for both ZT and GA. there will be crafts from just about all of corps in this operation, air, hover, and ground. I will make techs for the GA, as I said in the past. There will be a thread for operation blackwing.
GA is currently on a hiatus thanks to Kingdoms in general being dead, but you're allowed to do that, though i'm not sure if there needs to be another thread

TheGamingEnder

Founded ZTech and BlackWing
GA is currently on a hiatus thanks to Kingdoms in general being dead, but you're allowed to do that, though i'm not sure if there needs to be another thread
well, the operation is not a work from ZTech, in fact, the only thing connecting it to the Golden Armada and ZTech is me. as I am in both kingdoms

Seth_Seth

Website
forum.terratechgame.com
Current plans:
Get the GA into a functional state as a Kingdom, including having a sorted list of all the techs that are in the GA (Armada ones generally count), making more positions that people can have (but if it's like a specific type of tech sort of position they aren't restricted to that only), Suggestions for positions, both of particular tech type making and more specific things like positions of power are welcomed, Alongside suggestions just in general
If activity is existent, make a discord server for the GA as well
Mess around with the newer modded blocks and possibly make swivel tech that rivals the Golden Gun
Make GA modded blocks if i get the motivation to do that

Basically i'm trying to get this thing functional out of boredom now, and another attempt at possibly reviving Kingdoms maybe?