Gigaton Cannon pointless

No. Giga should stay as 4x4x2, and have HE HG1 power, or it will become OP again. Giga is 16 blocks area, and HE cannon is 25. So compared in how much you can place on same area it will end up that Giga will be 1/3 more powerful if it has same power as HE HG1.

maybe just remove lower side blocks (space boxes) from Giga 4x4x2 so bottom will be 2x4 so we can put 1 block high weapons next to it, but keep upper level on 4x4 so no stacking of 2 high blocks is possible.
I don't care about what buffs or nerfs the Giga gets, as long as that ugly hitbox is changed, I'm cool. It's not because of the balancing that I want the hitbox. It's because a big hitbox is stupid, ugly, hard to use, and impractical.

rdoom2003

乚乇卂刀乇尺 口下 卄乇乚工口丂
Website
soundcloud.com
I don't care about what buffs or nerfs the Giga gets, as long as that ugly hitbox is changed, I'm cool. It's not because of the balancing that I want the hitbox. It's because a big hitbox is stupid, ugly, hard to use, and impractical.
The Hit box is quite reasonable. Its designed so the weapon can rotate 360 degrees with out hitting other blocks.

Lord Zarnox

Founder of the IFTTES
But it has a long barrel. The barrel can just go above the blocks and adjust its power so it can still hit its targets. That's how the Repeater works.
No, the power is fixed, but there are (almost always) two angles that can reach each point.