Ghost Cells on Switch

zugbug33

Ruler of the soon to come robot insect invasion
Apr 13, 2020
a mound of dirt somewhere
[v1.0.3][Switch] - Ghost Cells

Platform - Nintendo Switch

Game version - 1.0.3

Frequency - All the time (from what I’ve experienced)

Game mode - Creative (not tested on campaign as of late but from what I remember it was also present in that mode as well)

Description - When blocks are taken out of the inventory their object highlight does not appear and if it does it only flickers for a brief second. The flicker can happen more than once but there doesn’t seem to be any consistency in how often the flicker happens. The cells do not show up on a tech or while holding and I haven’t been able to find a way to make them show up for long durations.

Reproduction - I don’t know how the bug started unfortunately but if I remember correctly it has been a thing since the recent update at least. The flickering seems to happen most consistently when removing a block from the inventory or snapping it to an AP. Both will not flicker again unless snapped to a different set of APs and it is not guaranteed to happen when snapping to APs.

Reactions: WhitePaw2002

zugbug33

Apr 13, 2020
I also haven’t been able to test this in RnD mode because I haven’t been able to get it yet so I won’t be able to provide info on that for a little while, I’m assuming it acts the same though

zugbug33

Apr 13, 2020
Alright, I have a video but I’m not really sure how to upload it onto the forums, I should be able to DM it through discord though so if that’s an option I’ll be happy to oblige