GeoCorp multitech (in progress)

Highlander1000

Oct 8, 2017
Germany
@moderator feel free to move this in Rambling cause I didn't know where to put it
I'm going to build a Geocorp multi-Tech
as I'm planning to go into the Kingdom RP this Thread will be a little start for it

Kingdom game
The first Kingdom which guessed the multi-Tech I'm building is going to be the first Kingdom my people while interact with.
Since I'm in progress in developing the history of that I'm going to post the first design from it in Rambling and if it's not ok I'm going to just join a Kingdom
So I will update this post with new hint's and the progress of my Tech

15% Research
0% constacting
80%Planning

Hints:
1. this anchored multi-tech has three tech's in it and is capeble of adjusting high, direction and width

Last edited:

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
Do you mean "anchored"? Also, how does it adjust width? Does it get wider? Or do you mean something else? Because that's a new league of multitechs right there.

@ZeroGravitas can move threads if you'd like.

Last edited:
Reactions: Highlander1000

Highlander1000

Oct 8, 2017
Germany
Do you mean "anchored"? Also, how does it adjust width? Does it get wider? Or do you mean something else? Because that's a new league of multitechs right there.

1. Width in the sense of witdher reaching not getting bigger
2.yes I mean anchored thanks for that
and 3. the mods shall just move it when the belive it doesn't fit in this part of the forum

ZeroGravitas

Breaker of Games
Jun 29, 2017
UK
www.youtube.com
Sorry, must have missed this notification...
3. the mods shall just move it when the belive it doesn't fit in this part of the forum
I just try to put stuff where you people want it. Have moved to "Ramblings" for now and can return, if you ask me, if you start posting up actual techs in here, or whatever.:)