GeoCorp Inner (Corner) Slope block

Should we get this?

• Total voters

Lord Zarnox

Founder of the IFTTES
Basically, it is the opposite of the corner slope block, and could be used to make smoother edges, as well as larger angled planes. After all, it does look a bit odd if you use the GeoCorp one block in its position, because then you get a really spiky/bumpy slope, rather than a smooth slope.

Lord Zarnox

Founder of the IFTTES
The good thing is that this shouldn't need much coding time at all, as it is just a shape with some attachment points. I also added a poll.

There should also be a GC Tetra block (basically a quarter pyramid that hovers the entire space) for smoother builds as well.

Lord Zarnox

Founder of the IFTTES
There should also be a GC Tetra block (basically a quarter pyramid that hovers the entire space) for smoother builds as well.
That wouldn't be a tetra, which is short for tetrahedron, as a quarter pyramid (square based, because a tetrahedron is a triangle based pyramid) would have 5 vertices, rather than having 4 vertices, which is where the "tetra" name comes from.

That wouldn't be a tetra, which is short for tetrahedron, as a quarter pyramid (square based, because a tetrahedron is a triangle based pyramid) would have 5 vertices, rather than having 4 vertices, which is where the "tetra" name comes from.
Now, don't go all nerdy on me.

I have no clue what you just said

Jamie

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Don't we already have something like this? We don't really understand what you're asking for here.

ZenithEevee

Procrastinator of the New World Order
Don't we already have something like this? We don't really understand what you're asking for here.
We have the Outer corner, you know, The one where you can put 4 next to eachother and make a pyramid
What they're asking for is inside corners, Where if you put 4 next to eachother, you'll get a pit

THink of https://i.imgur.com/WljLhGf.jpg
but with Geo blocks

Jamie

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Oh i see! Ok sure - but they'll be pretty low priority i'm afraid. Lot's more cooler blocks to make before then :)

Lord Zarnox

Founder of the IFTTES
We have the Outer corner, you know, The one where you can put 4 next to eachother and make a pyramid
What they're asking for is inside corners, Where if you put 4 next to eachother, you'll get a pit

THink of https://i.imgur.com/WljLhGf.jpg
but with Geo blocks
Oh i see! Ok sure - but they'll be pretty low priority i'm afraid. Lot's more cooler blocks to make before then :)
Keep in mind that it should have a triangle (well, almost triangle) segment on the top as well, so that it lines up with the other GeoCorp slope blocks on all three axis. Think of it like the inverse of the outer corner, just as the GSO inner corner is the inverse of the GSO outer corner. GSO slope blocks are square based pyramids, while the GeoCorp slope blocks are tetrahedral (triangle based pyramids).