GeoCorp Flight?

Terra Beetle

Apr 3, 2016
I've been thinking that every corporation until now has flight parts, but not GeoCorp. My Idea:

GeoCorp VTOL engines/turbines: GeoCorp Reaction block
Much like GSO turbines, but a LOT bigger Works like the gyro, but instead of stabilizing, they would tilt

GeoCorp Gyro GeoCorp rocket
Extremelly powerful gyro Huge 2x2x4 rocket with huge thrust

GeoCorp small fuel tank GeoCorp big rocket
A 2x2x2 fuel tank Humongous 4x4x4 rocket with insane thrust

GeoCorp big fuel tank GeoCorp zeppelin bubble
A 4x4x4 fuel tank, extremely explosive 4x8x4 lifting bubble

Terra Beetle

Apr 3, 2016
╔══╦═╦═╦═╦══╦══╦═╦═╦╗╔╗
╚╗╔╣╦╣╬║╬║╔╗╠╗╔╣╦╣╔╣╚╝║
─║║║╩╣╗╣╗╣╠╣║║║║╩╣╚╣╔╗║
─╚╝╚═╩╩╩╩╩╝╚╝╚╝╚═╩═╩╝╚╝

Last edited:

ilikegoodfood

Oct 9, 2014
United Kingdom
I believe that the Devs didn't feel that it was appropriate for a Industrial Mining/ Construction company to have flight.
This was a significant time ago though, and you are not the first to point out that all types of corporations will use flight in some form or another. I also think that they should have flight.

I like the idea of an industrial scale VTOL. I can see it fitting inside "the Big one", the 4x4x2 Geocorp block.
Such a turbine could also serve as a powered hover; slow to ascend or descend and fairly low max speed, but able to sustain stable flight indefinitely.
Maybe they should also have some heavy lift Helicopter Rotors, for Large cargo craft?

At ground level, no mining company is going to have much use for rocket propulsion. If there was a "Space" area, or when we can anchor bases to the upper atmosphere, then they might, but I just don't think they need boosters right now.

Either way, a 2x2x4 cylindrical fuel tank, held inside some sort of girder or strut, would be very cool and industrial looking. Some sort of a mixture between a fuel lorry and an oil storage tower (Linked to images).

Last edited:

streak1

Aug 30, 2015
steamcommunity.com
Zeppelin blocks have been slated to GeoCorp, unless the developers have changed their minds. When it comes to fuel, though, I don't see much of a use for it in GeoCorp unless they remove the regeneration. GeoCorp is big, but it isn't fast, so I think big powerful thrusters wouldn't fit for GeoCorp. I think that propellers and turbines would be more likely.

Mindl3ss

Mindless Dominion Fleet Admiral
Nov 5, 2015
I even struggle with the VTOL Turbines. A big one would be cool to have but I don't see it fitting Geo's Ideology. I do see them using flight, though in the form of slated Zepplin Baloons. Also I agree with a Large rotor for Chinook-style Helocopters. Jets would then be a necessity, but I agree with previous statements that big boosters wouldn't be appropriate. Maybe just a 2x2 version of the Venture 5-way thruster. Also, a bit off topic, but how about a venture Tail Rotor? The propellers and turbines don't work for lateral controls yet, so... maybe? please?