Geo Corp ONLY Sumo Showdown LAUNCH

Jamie

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Sep 16, 2014
London, UK
Next Tuesday marks the launch of a new league in Sumo Challenge - The Geo Corp ONLY League!

Entrants are ONLY allowed to consist of Geo Corp blocks (The yellow ones). Tweet your vehicles using the in-game function and mention that it is an entry for the Geo Corp Sumo Challenge. We'll choose the contestants over the next week!

The matches will take place on our daily live stream next TUESDAY, 23rd September over at http://www.twitch.tv/terratechgame - tune in to see how your challenger fairs vs the rest of the league.

If you know someone who may be interested in TerraTech - bring them along! Any help we can get expanding the community at this stage is very much appreciated and we'd be happy to answer any questions they have and help introduce them to the game!

The Leaderboard:

Can anyone knock Jack Pledger off ANOTHER top spot he seems to have grabbed for himself?!

Last night's live stream:

Kris made an attempt at building a Geo Corp Only Sumo vehicle in our stream last night - you can see that here;

cupid_the_conqueror

Sep 20, 2014
oh , found it! , say, I don't suppose we could post our creations via imgur onto this forum for submission can we?

Sai Wun

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Aug 13, 2014
Cupid, sure. Upload to Imgur and post the links here and we can then grab them.

cupid_the_conqueror

Sep 20, 2014
sweet! however, after doing some testing against other bots, I have determined that everything I make sucks! so it'll take some time to work out the kinks.... XD