Generator!

Azuratte

Feb 11, 2015
Well, he's said they'd introduce generators that do work on the move... But essentially we'll have to wait patiently for said generators to be implemented.

Generators good... waiting bad.

Yes it's beta and I'm aware of all the beta; but. Azuratte wants NOW! (yes, beta means wait).

My argument to it all is that, since you are simply slogging through all the data to get to "generators on the move", could we PLEASE have the generators that are in game work RELIABLY on the "move", till the other generators are near completion?

If it is a bug that the generator isn't working mobile, I have it.

Now as far as working as is. Since the latest update, I can't charge my batteries. The shields poof up then dissipate a half second later, even with nothing draining the batteries, the batteries wont charge more than one "bar". This is on a new save, but not a fresh new download.

Should I download again?

Az

Last edited:

ConnorZipcode

Feb 12, 2015
Well, he's said they'd introduce generators that do work on the move... But essentially we'll have to wait patiently for said generators to be implemented.

Generators good... waiting bad.

Yes it's beta and I'm aware of all the beta; but. Azuratte wants NOW! (yes, beta means wait).

My argument to it all is that, since you are simply slogging through all the data to get to "generators on the move", could we PLEASE have the generators that are in game work RELIABLY on the "move", till the other generators are near completion?

If it is a bug that the generator isn't working mobile, I have it.

Now as far as working as is. Since the latest update, I can't charge my batteries. The shields poof up then dissipate a half second later, even with nothing draining the batteries, the batteries wont charge more than one "bar". This is on a new save, but not a fresh new download.

Should I download again?

Az
I noticed the same thing happened when I tried to put the solar panels on my tech, and as soon as I removed it and replaced everything it worked as intended

Kenniej

Feb 14, 2015
Guys the solar panel does not work on your tech. The normal generator does despite the hex that says it should be attached to the ground. I have a full working mobile base just make sure that the batteries are connected to the generator. If there is nothing to charge the normal generator will not work

Reactions: Tinywar and Jamie

Azuratte

Feb 11, 2015
Okay, downloaded a new game and started again, life is good. I can charge on the go. Also I didn't pick up the solar tower so, yes I suck at debug but I'm havin' fun again.

Reactions: Jamie

Darci

Feb 10, 2015
Okay, I'll upgrade mine a lil bit...

I can still kill you :p:p:p

Kenniej

Feb 14, 2015
Yeah you can as long as you keep your guns pointing at me you will destroy me in 2 seconds. If i shoot with my lasers at the back of that thing most guns will fall off plus my range is way bigger than yours :p

Darci

Feb 10, 2015
If i shoot with my lasers at the back of that thing most guns will fall off plus my range is way bigger than yours :p
I won't give you that chance... and my back has some GeoCorp blocks too, so it wouldn't be so easy as you think :p

battlefieldaces

Feb 15, 2015
Some awesome looking Techs in this thread!
Eventually - all of these generators will NOT work on vehicles. That won't happen until we introduce more advanced generators that DO, but something to keep in mind.
More advanced=More resources needed, might need combining basic resources to make it etc, etc.
This means making an invincible tech won't be as straightforward as strapping a generator and a shield to your bot.

Kenniej

Feb 14, 2015
I will make this beast Darci proof :p Need to collect some more blocks to make it wider. I cannot make my tech any longer then this :p

base4.png

Darci

Feb 10, 2015
what happens when you come to the 'end of the world'?
Unless a bug happens, nothing, because you will NEVER find the end of the world :p

(Let's say that bug happens and it stops generating terrain: if you go ahead, you will just fall into the empty, at the normal flying speed... forever. o_O

So, BACK THE HELL AWAY!!!)

Darci

Feb 10, 2015
Who needs turning when there are shields ? @Devs when do we get a battle arena ? Darci and i need to fight this out hehe :p
How are you supposed to feed the shields? Solar generator still doesn't work on the go... And you should cover the wheels too, because running out of wheels isn't a good thing :p