General rules for the kingdoms sub-forum. (Open for suggestions)

Zargn

Administrator
These are the current community-voted rules and guidelines for the kingdoms sub-forum:

1. No super op weapons.
2. Don't start a war unless you have a good reason.
3. You cant make your kingdom op in a short amount of time. This makes it so that everything is fair and that you have to work for things.
4. Dont make any non-player controlled kingdoms.
5. You can have at least one unbreakable HQ so that your kingdom can't be completely destroyed by others.
6. Do not bully other kingdoms. ex. Making an alliance and continuously attacking a kingdom for no reason and attacking their last HQ because it cannot be destroyed.
7. You need to have a blueprint (Snapshot) of a tech before you can start using it.
8. You can't kick someone out for no reason when they join in.
9. You're welcome to leave a kingdom whenever you want.
10. Dont interact with a kingdom if it dont want to be interacted with.
11. New kingdoms have a two week grace period to prevent older kingdoms from immediately attacking them.
12. Keep it friendly, keep it fun, do not bully, do not take it too serious.
13. You have to announce that you plan to make a kingdom beforehand and get the majority vote that it is okay to create it.

We also feel that it is important that you know that all of the regular forum rules (Which can be found here.) still apply for the kingdoms.
Most important, fights and hostility towards others in not allowed.

Please note that this thread is still open for suggestions, so if you have a idea, feel free to post it below. :)

Last edited:

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
I made a thread like this, and it failed.
But I have some suggestions for rules:
No making your kingdom OP in a short amount of time. This makes it so that everything is fair and that you have to work for things
No making non-player controlled kingdoms. An example of this is EFF, which did not work because everyone just kept doing random stuff to the AI
You should be able to keep at least on HQ or something like that so that your kingdom can't be completely destroyed by other kingdoms
No bulling other kingdoms. ex. Making an alliance and continulsy attack a kingdom for no reason and attacking their last HQ because it cannot be destroyed.

I hope all fourm members, not just the ones in kingdoms, can give their opinion on this
EDIT: might be useful to tag everyone @Zargn

• You have to give us the blueprint (snapshot) of the tech before you can start using it
  • You can't kick someone out for no reason when they join in
  • You're welcome to leave a kingdom whenever you want
  • Kingdoms won't be interacted with if they don't want to be interacted with
Also, you can start a war for whatever reason you'd like as long as your kingdom agrees.

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
Why not RP as an OP Kingdom, as long as you don't bully others, no problem there.
Some people feel threatened by OP kingdoms that are somewhat aggressive.
You should be able to progress fast if you don't waste resources, which should be a reward for relative peace

Website
duckduckgo.com
New kingdoms should have a (Two? Three?) week grace period to prevent older kingdoms from immediately attacking them.

Pretty much all other rules I wanted to see have been suggested.

P.S. Should techs with R&D parts not be used, to make it more fair towards non R&D RPers? Or is this not needed and is silly?

Last edited:
P.S. Should techs with R&D parts not be used, to make it more fair towards non R&D RPers? Or is this not needed and is silly?
Doesn't really matter as most people that do kingdoms already have R&D, but some techs without EXP blocks for kingdoms would be nice, too.

Also, what happens if you download a snapshot with EXP blocks when you don't have R&D?