Game crashes when choosing multiplayer

Jurgen

Jun 25, 2020
As the title says, as soon as i click on multiplayer and then accept the normal message that terratech doesnt have a profanity filter it just displays this crash report screen and as soon as i either upload it or skip it the game closes, i have no idea what causes this and it seems to be after yesterdays TT_unstable update maybe ??(we're playing on stable version though) i played yesterday with a friend just fine and now this happened both to me and him, i also reinstalled the game completely and i verified game files (i dont know what else i can do to try and fix...)

Also i know people have been talking about this coop campaign barrier stuff in other threads but im gonna ask it anyway, if there isnt a way to remove it because it would certainly cause alot of trouble, is there any way to put the range higher somehow? Even if that means going to a config somewhere manually and change some values because i really wanna see the impact and test if my pc can handle it (i have a high end pc and i really just wanna try it because altough i really do appriciate the multiplayer , its annoying for when you're doing missions and lets say a friends farming some resources to sell that you have to force him to leave his place only because the mission area was just like 5m further...)

When i load the save though it seems to work fine to host multiplayer but i just cant open the multiplayer tab in the main menu...

Thanks in advance and sorry about the same question that probably everyone asked :/

Last edited:

Nooboid

Not A Noob
Apr 3, 2019
Main Z-Sector Black Hole
First: this should go in the bugs subforum, Second: I don't think the devs will ever increase the coop circle size, and Third: I also have a similar problem so devs pls fix

Jurgen

Jun 25, 2020
First: this should go in the bugs subforum, Second: I don't think the devs will ever increase the coop circle size, and Third: I also have a similar problem so devs pls fix
Alright mate, this is my first time posting anything on any forum... No need to pick on me like that.