Future Corporations

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by Mitchell Bush, Aug 11, 2018.

1. Mitchell Bush

Mitchell Bush Well-Known Member

I think future corporations could be DLC as that is one way to keep the game funded so we may see some of the long term plans mentioned in the recent news update on steam become reality personally id be willing to pay extra for more corporations what do you guys think?

2. Epb7304

Epb7304 Exploring Better Future

aside from the fact that we would have to pay for said corps, it would be a welcomed addition

BenBacon and AstraTheDragon like this.
  3. Epic afdc

Epic afdc Well-Known Member

More corps: yes
    Paying for said corps: NO

4. Lost Ninja

Lost Ninja Well-Known Member

I wouldn't mind a mixture or a delayed release model though. Pay for some to either get them early or to fund the free ones.

I'd far rather the developers carry on earning money for this game and consequently continue developing it than needing to turn their attention to other projects to keep a cash flow going.

Seth_Seth and AstraTheDragon like this.
  5. BenBacon

BenBacon Founder Of Bacon, Inc

Honestly the only thing that I would want as a DLC is skins/texture packs that are visible to everyone in MP

Having corporations as DLC makes no sense because you are already paying $20 for the game so why pay $10 more just for one corp? Of course you can argue that the EXP corp is a DLC but that also comes with a new game mode as well so its a pretty good deal

Seth_Seth and Galrex like this.
  6. Lost Ninja

Lost Ninja Well-Known Member

I want to further support the game and I generally refuse to buy skins/hats because I feel that they are over-priced and have almost zero aesthetic appeal.

And of course it would come down to the price of the corps offered and what was included in the price. But I'd far rather that than skins. Or things I'm never going to be interested in.

7. Nyaruko

Nyaruko The Crawling Chaos

There are better ways the devs could get long term funding, but thats a topic for its own thread.
    I do not agree with this idea though.

Seth_Seth likes this.
  8. Dellamorte

Dellamorte Well-Known Member

As far as I know there are no plans to make the other corps DLC, from what I gather is if it was in the Kickstarter it will make it into the standard game at no extra cost. Of course I could be wrong so I would rather one of the devs chimed in on this.

Galrex and Seth_Seth like this.