future challenge ideas for Matt and the devs

If I was to host one of the 2 challenges in the original post, which one would you want?

• Total voters

TheGamingEnder

Founded ZTech and BlackWing, Chief of N.A.S.F-01
Nov 2, 2018
moving across the Off World like a nomad
I love how there has been several challenges, all of the winners goes into the mighty hall of fame that is made, and I question one thing. could community created challenge winners join the hall of fame? for example, earlier this year I made a snowmobile challenge, with a winner whose prize is coming up, as I'm slowly going into the recording thing once more. another thing is more ideas for challenges. I have 2 that I could have matt host, but I might anyways. if anyone on the discord may remember, there was a argument between me, sebby, and the random titanite addict about gyrocopters, or autogyros. and having a gyrocopter challenge would be amazing. a challenge focused on the principle that a helicopter rotor could provide the life needed for a plane to take off normally and fly would be interesting, and the best one would win. another is a custom VTOL challenge. no boosters, no mods, and it all would be interesting to see.

burger1113

Jan 3, 2015
Yass maybe we could have a poll to decide which we will do as a community, and have us a tournament where players take over their own techs. We could have the big youtubers come in for the commentary too.
Hmm that said, maybe we could have an online mode where things are set up so players can battle with their predesigned techs? All techs will spawn in with full batteries, and players start from beyond missile range of each other in predesigned environments to make the play fair.
As of now, we have to plop down a charger, spawn our techs, wait however many minutes for them to charge, and go through the team selection screen to battle.
If there was a big red button to press to get ready and a countdown starts the battle, things would be immensely more convenient.

TheGamingEnder

Founded ZTech and BlackWing, Chief of N.A.S.F-01
Nov 2, 2018
moving across the Off World like a nomad
note: place your votes on a challenge I should host, as I'm closing it down in a week. I'm also going to go through my old postings to find the winner of my snowmobile challenge. I might be updating the hall of fame with a special version... stay tuned!