Fusion Blocks

Zonko

Sep 20, 2019
how to use fusion blocks? can i request a video about this? Thank you. Another question is that page elements cannot be merged?
You put one on a tech. You put another on a matching tech that you want to weld into place.
Get them close enough together.
SNAP.
Now you have 1 tech.

BOT_XD005

Dec 27, 2022
hey i have the mod control blocks is there a way to put to techs together with that mod and what key shall i use?

MuftiYahya

Apr 6, 2023
Hi, I'm trying to use this mod but it doesn't seem to work. Whenever I select the blocks and hover over my tech, nothing appears on my mouse. It's like when you're not holding any block.

I tried this with all the fusion blocks , reflex gyro, ballast, the observatory blocks from your other mods. I tried crafting them but once all the resources are in the fabricator, it plays the animation of popping something out, but nothing comes out of it.

I tried this in Campaign, Creative, and R&D, same result. I tried it in a new save as well, to make sure it wasn't just happening on old saves.
Also, this might be related, everytime I open up a save, and I go to the block menu, crash message pops up. But I can click on continue without submitting crash report and continue the game, but the issues above still happen.

This happens everytime i open any save file, i open any block menu, the crash happens, I continue, and then I can't use the blocks.