Fuel buff

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by Lyons, Oct 13, 2018.

?

How bad do you want this?

1. OMG MUST HAVE It

12.5%
  2. Sounds great

37.5%
  3. It would be nice I guess

50.0%
  4. IDC

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Lyons

Lyons Guess who's back. Back again

There have been a few suggestions for this and I think it is rly needed. Fuel is one of the most valuable things in the game since it makes the best planes and helps increase the speed of most land vehicles. Sadly we can't make planes with fuel unless we have fuel blocks covering every inch of our plane and even then we still don't get very much time before we run out. The only plane I have that flies rly well using thrusters is my AA aircraft and even it doesn't last very long although it has fuel blocks covering it. We just need fuel blocks to carry much more fuel.

Legionite and Soviet_Samuelson like this.
  2. NotExactlyHero

NotExactlyHero <custom_title_subtitle_[username]_display>

This doesn't solve the problem really, as it just makes the time until we run out longer.

But there are two solutions(I can think of):

1: Keep it's regular fuel regeneration while boosting and/or make fuel regenerate faster.

2: Add a big fuel tank, which has a massive fuel storage, but no regeneration. To refuel it, you have to place it in a refueler, which must be anchored and uses power OR burns fuel chunks to make fuel.

Legionite and Soviet_Samuelson like this.
  3. Karel Slabý

Karel Slabý Active Member

The F-18 Hornet in the workshop actually manages to stay in the air for surprisingly long and the refuel time isn't too bad, an awesome feel to that thing. But I agree some balancing would be good so we stop making planes out of propellers :).

Legionite likes this.
  4. Soviet_Samuelson

Soviet_Samuelson Getting a permit to life in a jolly box

some fuel tanks that are incredibly heavy but can recharge fast enough to maintain a little gso thruster would be wonderful

5. NotExactlyHero

NotExactlyHero <custom_title_subtitle_[username]_display>

The V-Bomber(World's Flattest Plane) is purely fuel based(IDK why I've kept the propellers on the front, they're literally just adding drag and backwards propulsion), and lasts quite a while with a tiny recharge time for fuel.

#SelfAdvertising101

Soviet_Samuelson likes this.