FSI, Flagg-Ship Industries. Blocks and tweaks for fun.

Licflagg

Sep 30, 2015
!Reactor Notice!
Replace any attached Draconic reactor before updating!

1 new block has been added, a block has been overhauled completely, and icons for 3 blocks.

also adding a PT2 to the update list here:

August 16th, 2020:
-Added the 5x5x5 Scrapper
-Big thanks to @Tidgem and Whitepaw/Aceba1 for unlocking universal scrappers, and scrappers in general.
-The Scrapper needs to be anchored to work, but has no anchor itself. It works for all Corporations as well.

-Overhauled the Draconic/Treegrahm reactor completely.
+Health has increased from 50k to 100k
+Mass has increased from 65536 to 1 million
+Size has increased from a 5x5x5 to a 15x15x15
-Removed the radar aspect.
+Has a proper death explosion that pulls in blocks.
+Power output has increased from 50k to 1 million
+Loads more meshes and particle effects added to it
=Price and cost remains the same.
-Updated the Icons for both the Draconic and Dark Energy Reactors to match their new looks..

August 24th, 2020:
-Cut the price of the Dark Energy reactor by 7.21 (from 9.76 million BB down to 1.35 million, and from 2.5k chunks to 385.)
-Also fixed a possible collision issue where the D.E.R. had the collider of the new D.R.
-----NEW-----
October 2nd, 2020:
-Added the GT Phlogus

Last edited:

Licflagg

Sep 30, 2015
Minor update: the Dark energy reactor is now 7.2x cheaper than the draconic, with a slight recipe change to boot. (from 9.7 million to 1.35 million)

Reactions: Galrex

KusanagiRyu01

Aug 24, 2017
*Raises Hand* Question: How is the BF Single chunk storage unit (a.k.a Betterfuture Mass Storage Unit in game) works?

KusanagiRyu01

Aug 24, 2017
You craft it with one of every resource chunk, then put it in a BF scrapper to get the chunks out.
No, I meant how to put it use? I craft it in the fabricator then I saw the description, then try to connect conveyors to it and right clicked it, no menu, so i thought it acts like a refinery but nothing happens...

*Edit: Oh.... you mean it's like a chunk block, just that it's one of every single crafting resources. Now I get it.... Thanks

Reactions: Cloud

Licflagg

Sep 30, 2015
Been a while, eh?

Made a cross-corp item based off of an old concept.
The "Phlogus" Magma-spore Launcher is somewhat of an upgrade to the normal spore launcher. it does a bit more damage and has many more ports per spore, however it doesn't home in as sharply and has a longer cool down. it's also a lot larger, being a 4x4x2.

Make sure to have the Greentech textures somewhere in the custom blocks folder for it to show up properly.

The direct download is available, as well as on the drive.
GT_Phlogus_Icon.png

Attachments

Licflagg

Sep 30, 2015
Digger series.png
Remember the old Digger wheels? Remember how they were absolutely horrible?
Well, i updated them to not be absolute trash, along with the fabled "Large" version.

Pretty much overhauled them to work similarly to the GT Trasher wheel, but front-facing, and earlier.

Download from the drive, and replace all files with the new ones.