Forums TAC Pack Mod (Block Pack) [0.5.3] ~ Bath Before the Hurricane

totally anonymous

Anonymous account for anonymous suggestion spammin
Feb 10, 2021
In an anonymous world of anonymous
Da fa..... is that your build?? This is a custom block thread, so don't mislead others into thinking that a new update is out when there is no update.
when did he say this, when I click the reply link it pops up as 0.5.3, not 0.5.5
I think that this is a build, as on the first post and on the drop box there is no 0.5.5 update, unless, it is some patreon/beta testing thing that most of us cannot obtain.

NOTE TO ALL FORUM POSTERS: IF YOU WANT TO POST A TECH ON THIS PAGE, PLEASE DON'T USE THE FORMAT THAT LEGIONITE USES FOR UPDATES, AND PLEASE, WHEN YOU REPLY, DON'T MAKE YOUR ORIGINAL TEXT INSIDE OF THE QUOTE. IT WILL CAUSE CONFUSION ABOUT WHAT IS THE ORIGINAL POST AND WHAT IS YOUR RESPONSE.

Legionite

taking a break from TAC Pack
May 20, 2017
[TAC HQ R&D]
forum.terratechgame.com
(nothing was transferred over from the post)
Please take your Techs and post them in the Tech thread instead.

Also your constant errors in re-quoting others with more posts than you should (please keep them in the discussion thread) with the wrong context worries me, please try to read more, edit past posts instead of making new ones immediately after, and pay attention to your syntax.

NOTE TO ALL FORUM POSTERS: IF YOU WANT TO POST A TECH ON THIS PAGE, PLEASE DON'T USE THE FORMAT THAT LEGIONITE USES FOR UPDATES, AND PLEASE, WHEN YOU REPLY, DON'T MAKE YOUR ORIGINAL TEXT INSIDE OF THE QUOTE. IT WILL CAUSE CONFUSION ABOUT WHAT IS THE ORIGINAL POST AND WHAT IS YOUR RESPONSE.
There is no secret release pending (other than 0.5.4 but right now it's a buggy mess and is still very much in the works)
There is no Patreon for this mod either, and I am not sure if I want to disclose where there is a hidden Discord server with early-releases or not.

The 0.5.5 is a strategy known as "clickbait" which, while I am mildly astounded that someone is making "clickbait" of this material, is not numerically correct in this context as the last case was 0.5.3 and thus it should have been 0.5.4 OR 0.6.

In matters, yes I did just leak the upcoming 0.5.4 update and it's bread-and-butter weapons for TAC to fill the basic niche it desperately needs, as well as more realistic methods of getting around, plus the much-requested corner blocks.

Have a sneak peak:
20220113163828_1.jpg
purple effect not included

Last edited: