Forum rules

Coder

I suggest making a sticky thread (not this) with forum rules.
Rules I suggest:
1. One bug or suggestion per thread (If they are not closely related to each other)
2. Descriptive thread names
e.g. no more threads like "<insert_your_name_here>'s suggestions", "<suggestion #1>, <suggestion#2> and <suggestion #3>" and "a list of bugs I found...".
Reasons:
1. The rule #1 makes it easier to follow the discussion of one particular bug/suggestion
2. The rule #2 simplifies finding threads you are interested in without reading them all

Last edited:
Website
thetechhero.webs.com

Jamie

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Website
thetechhero.webs.com
This is a perfect example of a thread that I run away from screaming :p I can't follow the comments as they reference different ideas all over the place. My time is better spent on singular idea threads where I can see other player's feedback on the original post. So don't do this if you want your ideas heard in full :p
oooook..... *pouts* i'll let that thread die then :(

Digiton

I also just totally ignore those 'Post your ideas here' threads. They're all over the place. I just like the threads where everyone can post ideas and not have it lost in piles of other conversations.

missleMaster1793

Mr. @zanzistar, you are a designer. can you create a thread for new block ideas? Or @Jamie can make it and you reaad our ideas? I have Windows 3D builder, and I could create models for you. One more thing, what are you using to create models, such as the one in the behind-the-scenes video for the geocorp tank track.

zanzistar

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Dear Mr. @missleMaster1793,

Rules are rules I'm afraid, "One bug or suggestion per thread". You're welcome to start your own threads on any block suggestions you may have :) Before you do, it's worth have a look around to see if others have already suggested similar things though.

Thanks for your offer of help, but we have several Artists here at Payload to handle all of our Block creation needs. I'm sure we'd all be interested to see any fan artwork you want to make and post though. Some of the community have made similar things before.

Thanks,
Kris

Rules are rules I'm afraid, "One bug or suggestion per thread". You're welcome to start your own threads on any block suggestions you may have :) Before you do, it's worth have a look around to see if others have already suggested similar things though.

Thanks for your offer of help, but we have several Artists here at Payload to handle all of our Block creation needs. I'm sure we'd all be interested to see any fan artwork you want to make and post though. Some of the community have made similar things before.

Thanks,
Kris
You have time for this but you don't have time suggesting on our suggestions!?

missleMaster1793

Thanks,
Kris
I'm notno t a good drawer, and when I tried to learn when I was younger, my older brother ruined the experience. All I ever did was draw slightly progressively better doodle cars.
After that, I started pixel 'arting' for about a year