Forum Bug: Username Already in Use

Draxiss314

While registering to these forums, the site prevented me from signing up as 'Draxiss,' stating that username was already in use. I chose my backup, 'Draxiss314,' and figured I'd discovered the one other person who combined those syllables together with the same spelling as mine. When I performed a search of members of this site, however, the site returned that there were no members by that name. How was 'Draxiss' taken?

Prior to this, I'd attempted to register for these forums through the in-game icon, but received no notification that the process was successful or any way to complete the process through the email I'd used.

Matt

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
While registering to these forums, the site prevented me from signing up as 'Draxiss,' stating that username was already in use. I chose my backup, 'Draxiss314,' and figured I'd discovered the one other person who combined those syllables together with the same spelling as mine. When I performed a search of members of this site, however, the site returned that there were no members by that name. How was 'Draxiss' taken?

Prior to this, I'd attempted to register for these forums through the in-game icon, but received no notification that the process was successful or any way to complete the process through the email I'd used.
Hey,

You should now have the full R&D access.

As for the username, there was already a user with the username Draxiss. They have most likely set their account to 'Private' so it wont appear in searches.

Nerf Craft

Hey,

You should now have the full R&D access.

As for the username, there was already a user with the username Draxiss. They have most likely set their account to 'Private' so it wont appear in searches.
Speaking of R&D access, I purchased the DLC a while back and used the in-game button to register for full access. However, as I did not have a forum account at the time, I merely got a standard forum account and did not gain access to the R&D forums. Could you please fix this?

Matt

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Speaking of R&D access, I purchased the DLC a while back and used the in-game button to register for full access. However, as I did not have a forum account at the time, I merely got a standard forum account and did not gain access to the R&D forums. Could you please fix this?
Done ;)