For the Chaos Continuum and Silver Fleet Systems

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
@Lord_Chaos
@JimmyBlether

You two must clear up how you got your massive space fleets.

Chaos Continuum: No status on when your Fleet was made or how you made it, randomly appeared out of nowhere. @Lord_Chaos you were talking with @The Grand Teki about the Kiwis in space (I think) and then just said you had complete control over 13 planets and thousands of space stations. You're kingdom is relatively new, so there is NO way you should have that much already. You posted NOTHING about it before, and just came up with all of that. If you clear it up, you may be able to keep some of your Fleet.
If not, it will be declared nonsense, and will be wiped from RP.

Silver Fleet Systems: Not much status on when your Fleet was made or how you made it, a massive Fleet just randomly appeared out of nowhere when the Kiwis "went to space". @JimmyBlether you said you had a Fleet of a variety of space techs, and a lot of high tech items such as "magnetic missiles" that harmed TAC's Mothership. You posted only 1 spacecraft and it was only a small scout, so you came up with most of it. If you clear up, you may be able to keep some of your Fleet.

New rule: you MUST post your tech on either your own kingdom thread, an allied kingdom thread, or the Marketplace for it to be official. Otherwise, it'll be wiped from existence and you'll have to post it again. This thread works too, but is not recommended.

Last edited:

Legionite

taking a break from TAC Pack
May 20, 2017
[TAC HQ R&D]
forum.terratechgame.com
RP Ship replica representitive
TAC Flagship .png
It can be small (even Big Tony size! Just don't expect it to look good in terms of detail...), just specify what scale it is. an example would be that this TAC Mothership replica is 1/24 in scale.

It would be great if the ships also had backstories about their origin, or how they came to be.
The TAC Mothership was actually used as a ship by TAC to get to the Off-World bought from the Earth Federation Forces.

These two things make a ship look more feasible in combat, and give a sense of scale of the ship so that it's existence is convincing.

(I think the command bridge turned out too big...)

Last edited:

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
Jan 15, 2017
Gulag
@Lord_Chaos
@JimmyBlether

You two must clear up how you got those massive space fleets.

Chaos Continuum: No status on when your Fleet was made or how you made it, randomly appeared out of nowhere. @Lord_Chaos you were talking with @The Grand Teki about the Kiwis in space (I think) and then just said you had complete control over 13 planets and thousands of space stations. You're kingdom is relatively new, so there is NO way you should have that much already. You posted NOTHING about it before, and just came up with all of that. If you clear it up, you may be able to keep some of your Fleet.

Silver Fleet Systems: Not much status on when your Fleet was made or how you made it, a massive Fleet just randomly appeared out of nowhere when the Kiwis "went to space". @JimmyBlether you said you had a Fleet of a variety of space techs, and a lot of high tech items such as "magnetic missiles" that harmed TAC's Mothership. You posted only 1 spacecraft and it was only a small scout, so you came up with most of it. If you clear up, you may be able to keep some of your Fleet.

New rule: you MUST post your tech on either your own kingdom thread, an allied kingdom thread, or the Marketplace for it to be official.
Or how about this thread to make it easier?

Reactions: Legionite

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
Jan 15, 2017
Gulag
What?

What?
By 'How about this thread to make it easier?', I mean posting the kingdoms' techs here so people don;t have to hop around a bunch of threads just to find one tech

We should still post stuff on the respective kingdom threads, but it also should be here

Or make a new thread

Reactions: Boomik

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
By 'How about this thread to make it easier?', I mean posting the kingdoms' techs here so people don;t have to hop around a bunch of threads just to find one tech

We should still post stuff on the respective kingdom threads, but it also should be here

Or make a new thread
How about make a new thread? This one has other more important stuff that it's about.

JimmyBlether

Regrettably Inactive (long term)
Jul 31, 2017
Somewhere off the map
tinyurl.com
@Lord_Chaos
@JimmyBlether

You two must clear up how you got your massive space fleets.

New rule: you MUST post your tech on either your own kingdom thread, an allied kingdom thread, or the Marketplace for it to be official. Otherwise, it'll be wiped from existence and you'll have to post it again. This thread works too, but is not recommended.
You have a point @Bøømik. I have not got around to making more models of my ships and if you read my thread, it has a short explanation of how I have my stuff. I will try to sort some models within the week.

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
You have a point @Bøømik. I have not got around to making more models of my ships and if you read my thread, it has a short explanation of how I have my stuff. I will try to sort some models within the week.
By your stuff, does it mean your space Fleet? Because there's nothing about a massive space Fleet army.

JimmyBlether

Jul 31, 2017
Somewhere off the map
tinyurl.com
By your stuff, does it mean your space Fleet? Because there's nothing about a massive space Fleet army.
Well, here you go @Bøømik. SFS was founded years ago on Kepler 462B (can't be bothered to come up with a new name) by a group of friends who liked the sound of setting up a shipping and military corporation. Turned out it worked and they soon began to make lots of profit and lots of people began to join, growing the business. SFS began to set up a large military fleet 15 years ago, which's operatives now enjoy blowing up pirates. The 'Kiwi Kingdom' incident is a minor problem in galactic events so the reason we are here is because we working on trying to (mainly) keep the peace in the galaxy. We are not mercenaries, please understand this.

The reason we have such a big fleet is due to both defence and offence against large threats. It's resources come from many 'dead rock' planets and asteroid fields, we do not exploit life-ritch planets (this planet is not a dead rock but it expected to become one soon due to the lack of surface water and tectonic activity) due to life is rare.

Is this a good explanation?

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
Well, here you go @Bøømik. SFS was founded years ago on Kepler 462B (can't be bothered to come up with a new name) by a group of friends who liked the sound of setting up a shipping and military corporation. Turned out it worked and they soon began to make lots of profit and lots of people began to join, growing the business. SFS began to set up a large military fleet 15 years ago, which's operatives now enjoy blowing up pirates. The 'Kiwi Kingdom' incident is a minor problem in galactic events so the reason we are here is because we working on trying to (mainly) keep the peace in the galaxy. We are not mercenaries, please understand this.

The reason we have such a big fleet is due to both defence and offence against large threats. It's resources come from many 'dead rock' planets and asteroid fields, we do not exploit life-ritch planets (this planet is not a dead rock but it expected to become one soon due to the lack of surface water and tectonic activity) due to life is rare.

The actual time you were founded is also the real time you were founded in RP. You were founded on August 12, 2017. So, not really. You're vehicle supplier, why would you have a Fleet for your own use? You're a catalogue, not a kingdom.

The Grand Teki

Feb 17, 2017
UESO hq.

Ja.
I'm not german.

JimmyBlether

Jul 31, 2017
Somewhere off the map
tinyurl.com
Military, ship-building, and trading organization. Yeah, your an intergalactic military vehicle supplier.
The actual time you were founded is also the real time you were founded in RP. You were founded on August 12, 2017. So, not really. You're vehicle supplier, why would you have a Fleet for your own use? You're a catalogue, not a kingdom.
I am, but not a catalogue, plus, I am the boss of this roleplay 'kingdom' (through recent activities I did not expect to participate in, I am now classing myself as a kingdom). This is going a bit far, its just roleplay anyway.

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
I am, but not a catalogue, plus, I am the boss of this roleplay 'kingdom' (through recent activities I did not expect to participate in, I am now classing myself as a kingdom). This is going a bit far, its just roleplay anyway.
You must post your status on your techs before you just say you have them and use them. The least you can do is post the snapshot.

Lord_Chaos

Jul 18, 2017
You are right. Speaking of which, I was planning on removing those anyways, as I have come up with a kngdom name change due to my current kingdom being too one-sided. I will be repealing all forces and rp material and re-enstating a different, more TerraTech-based kingdom.

Reactions: Boomik