flying

nathaninthailand

Nov 10, 2016
United States
discord.gg
I saw several youtube videos where you encountered a plane and could capture it, and this is how you discovered flight. I'm GSO 5, (don't recall the levels of the others) and have yet to find this plane, and very few flight pieces. However, I recently encountered an enemy plane which attacked me. Unfortunately, I was using my heavy weapon tech, and the plane was basically obliterated. Is this plane still a thing, and if not, how do I get flight pieces?

Masakari

Nov 2, 2016
The plane you are speaking of AFAIK was removed as I have yet to find it for a while now over the past several updates (both stable and unstable). Only way right now is to either get lucky and find techs with them or craft (unstable branch as the revamp to crafting allows you to craft unknown blocks if at the right rank)/buy (stable branch) them when you reach the appropriate license rank. Buying more so for Hawkeye as there is no crafting for them yet and don't recall seeing any wild techs with flight parts just the basic low rank blocks. Some invaders have them if you get lucky.

Jamie

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Sep 16, 2014
London, UK
Yeah that was Lift Off. It was troublesome!

Crafting Update will allow you to craft them once you get to the required Grade :)