Flyer question for Xbox

I’ve made a pretty good flyer on Xbox one The only thing is it constantly rolls left and I can’t stop it. It’s perfectly symmetrical and I’ve tried gyros and thrusters to counter the leftward roll but nothing works.

I’ll add a picture of the plane when I get home from work later but any advice will be appreaciated. AC209BBD-39B3-4829-98FD-7D99416F5AFE.jpeg 2977A8DB-FC3E-4F6E-978D-5A57B02703EF.jpeg 3CEF02FD-2FA2-4189-B6E0-FBEA529A5A04.jpeg

Last edited:

burger1113

I’ve made a pretty good flyer on Xbox one The only thing is it constantly rolls left and I can’t stop it. It’s perfectly symmetrical and I’ve tried gyros and thrusters to counter the leftward roll but nothing works.

I’ll add a picture of the plane when I get home from work later but any advice will be appreaciated.
Hopefully it's not a bug, but mayyyybe it's one of the wings placed on the wrong side(eg. Left wing mounted on the right side) causing it? If a wing is placed upside down, that would cause it to roll like that, so...
Interested in that picture tho :)

ZeroGravitas

Breaker of Games
Website
www.youtube.com
Hopefully it's not a bug
There was a bug, a year or so back (so could be in console version, maybe), with (plane) techs occasionally being randomly off-balance, despite being symmetrical... I think restating the game fixed it... Maybe. Or reloading the tech...?

But yeah. Check those rear wings are "left" and "right", and not both the same type.

It’s got to be a bug then. I’ve made sure to use the correct wings. Maybe I’ll switch some things out and try some work around untill the console update comes out next month.

Thanks for the quick reply and info. Much appreciated.

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
A while back I ha this bug too. Turns out that it's the rudders you have on your plane

I'm pretty sure the rudder's you're using aren't actually rudders, and give a small amount of life sideways. Try replacing them with normal wings and see how the plane handles

If this does not work, I am sorry, maybe ask a dev on how plane control surfaces work in this game (because still no one actually knows everything)

A while back I ha this bug too. Turns out that it's the rudders you have on your plane

I'm pretty sure the rudder's you're using aren't actually rudders, and give a small amount of life sideways. Try replacing them with normal wings and see how the plane handles

If this does not work, I am sorry, maybe ask a dev on how plane control surfaces work in this game (because still no one actually knows everything)
I’ll try that. I hadn’t thought about that.

So you guys was very helpful. I had two left wings on the rear and some how when I was checking all that I missed it. Now it flys true. It’s slightly nose heavy but much more manageable in flight now.

burger1113

Good thing u figured it out :) would be nice if there was some visual indication.
Cool looking design!
Why don't you put a radar/light/mortar on top of that back center piece?
That would counter the pitch up nicely.

Last edited: