Fluffy Blocks...

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Lost Ninja, Jul 12, 2018 at 3:50 PM.

1. Lost Ninja

Lost Ninja Well-Known Member

That is Hats, Coloured Blocks... that sort of thing.

Coloured Blocks should unlock automatically at say GSO-3. Hats should drop from world content...

But for the love of all that is gaming please keep them out of reward chests.

Make it so people who want that sort of thing can get them but when resources matter (which they sometimes do) a reward box that has no parts that can be sold/scrapped/used (for anything but decoration) is greatly annoying.

Also can you either remove the Christmas decorations entirely or replace them with something more in fitting with the current time of year? (I'm aware that there is a Halloween block or two but only a couple there is loads of Christmas decorations.)

2. Khaine

Khaine Active Member

It would be nice to have cool fluffy blocks instead of silly fluffy blocks...

Lord Zarnox likes this.
  3. Lord Zarnox

Lord Zarnox Founder of the IFTTES

It would also be nice to have more generic decorative blocks to use. Also some basic blocks/armour blocks with corporation logos on them, for branding.

Benbacon, Khaine and AstraTheDragon like this.
  4. NotExactlyHero

NotExactlyHero NeedsAFaceOrFourAndOneThirdGiveOrTakeALittleBit

What we need is a fluffy/EXP payload terminal to buy items in the "Special" category.
    Some more of those blocks would be nice too.
    And there should either be more nonseasonal/other seasonal items or less christmas items. I'm a bit tired of christmas in July. Not that I ever use Fluffyâ„¢ items.

Benbacon, Lord Zarnox, Khaine and 2 others like this.
  5. JimmyBlether

JimmyBlether SFS SUPREME COMMANDER (on roleplay holiday)

I thought this thread was for REAL fluffy blocks, not special ones.

Lord Zarnox likes this.
  6. Hydraesque

Hydraesque Member

Christmas isn't a season, it's a lifestyle

NotExactlyHero and Khaine like this.
  7. Lost Ninja

Lost Ninja Well-Known Member

It's a pagan (Well the Romans didn't think they were Pagan) celebration appropriated by the Early Christians because they didn't invent what they could steal... ;)

It's two crappy days in December that give shops another excuse to pretend to sell overpriced tat at slightly lower prices.

Lord Zarnox and JimmyBlether like this.