Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3) Better Future Streamlined Ion Drives and Boosters

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • 4) Better Future Solar Wings

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters

Nerf Craft

Sep 6, 2018
Flying in Terra Tech is not the easiest thing in the world. And air to ground or air to air combat is nearly impossible without missiles. So here are a few new flight blocks to make planes more practical in almost every way.

1) Venture Geared Combat Wing Left/Right/Mid: Similar to the Venture basic wing extenders, these wings do not have rudders attached to them. But each wing has a small fold down landing gear to stabilize landings or even remove the need for wheels on the front of the craft. Each wing also has three machine guns in them specifically designed for aerial combat and strafing.

2) Better Future Combat Wing: Because Better Future has bidirectional wings, it is impossible for their combat wings to contain landing gears. However, the three high-powered sustained beam lasers are easily aligned with the target with their long range.

3) Better Future Streamlined Ion Drives and Boosters: Right now the only drives and boosters in BF have to be attached to the backs of wings or in the back face of the tech. Having to put them on the face makes smaller streamlined crafts harder to propel. I typically end off my planes with stream three blocks and that's why I think it would be nice to have an ion drive inside a stream three block similar to the large light for BF, as well as boosters inside of stream three corner blocks similar to the speed lance laser. These two blocks would make streamlined planes easier to propel as there would be thrust in the streamlined section of the tail.

4) Better Future Solar Wings: Better Future has finally unlocked the secret to mobile solar generators and the first thing they do is put it on a wing. The wing is just like the BF medium wing but it provides power to batteries and shields for the protection of small crafts. The catch, however, is that it will only provide power at the same height as is required for landing gears to retract, making them useless for grounded techs. Very useful for combat planes that have trouble with getting shot down frequently.

That's all the ideas I have for now, feel free to provide more.

Sea_Kerman

Oct 21, 2015
Wing panels in many sizes, from 1x1, 1x1 slope, 1x2 slope, 1x3 slope, 2x3 slope, etc. With and without control surfaces.

Hawkeye and Venture articulated rotors. Like the new hovers, but rotors.

Possibly a version of the Venture Zero Propeller capable of slight vectoring in one axis, and full 180 degree rotation in the other for VTOL planes.

Rafs

Director-General of GreenTech
Apr 4, 2019
A rotor that can tilt on his own halo, I like it, this adds a lot of maneuverability and some coolness to helicopters! And we need VTOLs! :)

I think wing tips with no attachment points but able of rotating in its axis would be cool too. You could do some very intense barrel rolls.

Reactions: Soviet_Samuelson

joseph racer

Feb 1, 2019
I also like the better future wings and think they should be added too along with the venture wing.