Flat-bed tractor pad missing

g_ij_s

Dec 13, 2014
Bought the game on HumbleBundle.com It seems I'm stuck in the game. How do i unlock the parts that can't be bought?

I searched online and found a video on youtube where the user must buy a Flat-bed tractor pad in the tutorial. I do not have this part. I think because I'm missing this part, the game won't let me progress to the next level of parts.

g_ij_s

Dec 13, 2014
I guess it is not missing, just locked without an option to unlock it. How do i unlock parts that do not have a BB-value?

harpo99999

Ah kick till it starts
Aug 14, 2014
australia
you have to find the gardian for the part and defeat it, THEN go back and pay for the block then supply the resources it needs to build it

g_ij_s

Dec 13, 2014
you have to find the gardian for the part and defeat it, THEN go back and pay for the block then supply the resources it needs to build it
Ok but i have destroyed i think 50+ guardians now, and they are becoming ridiculously large. However i did not find any new parts.

Besides, i found a youtube video and he got the part in the beginning from the tutorial :S

harpo99999

Ah kick till it starts
Aug 14, 2014
australia
I have seen the guardian units myself, they usually stay near their part holder (levitator/hologrammer as per the challenge/research centre) and have the parts that they guard in their design, if all you are seeing are similar block type units, these are NOT guardians but are attackers, and you will only see attackers if you stay near your base

g_ij_s

Dec 13, 2014
I have seen the guardian units myself, they usually stay near their part holder (levitator/hologrammer as per the challenge/research centre) and have the parts that they guard in their design, if all you are seeing are similar block type units, these are NOT guardians but are attackers, and you will only see attackers if you stay near your base
Ok thanks,

I was moving my base through the environment. I never noticed a levitator till now. Those levitators are hard to find, even if you move away from you base. After hours of driving aimlessly, i only noticed one.

Last edited:

g_ij_s

Dec 13, 2014
The savegame was bugged. I restarted and now there are guardians everywhere.