[FIXED] Silo mission

Moboro

Oct 5, 2015
After kill all harvesters, the game crashes. Silo base do not becomes friendly if I continue the game.

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Feb 25, 2015
I have started 3 new games from scratch and everytime the game crashes at the Woodstock silo mission no matter what I do to try and prevent it.

Hoping this gets fixed quick.

Have a good one

Reactions: Jamie

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Feb 25, 2015
Started a new Story and got the silo mission crash too. Did ignore and I could continue playing.
When I ignored the crash at the silo base I did not get any missions after that, but I could keep playing. Did you get more missions after you ignored the crash?

Have a good one

StyxAnnihilator

Dec 1, 2015
Norway, Oslo.
Tried a new Story, same seed (also broken). I had only the Silo mission, no Harvest Boss quest this time. I now had a tech with 10 GSO 3-pound cannon and some lasers. A few of shots and the Silo base and enemy techs were almost annihilated, except 2 GSO Node Silos and a few other parts scattered around. Some message about destroyed too much, but could be purchased. Didn't level up, no crash.

Teramo

Jan 6, 2016
Netherlands
I had the same. After the Woodstock base caused a crash, I continued and can't get another mission. I submitted a report through the In-game prompt, and here's the save file from after I continued.

Attachments

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Feb 25, 2015
Not sure if I had the Harvester Boss quest before the crash, but could do that one. Haven't found a GeoCorp tech to see if starts those quests.
That's about what happened to me the last time I tried.

I think I am going to start testing different seeds to see if that helps. I have been playing with the same seed for so long it may be time for a change.

Have a good one

StyxAnnihilator

Dec 1, 2015
Norway, Oslo.
Tried another New Story (seed 05211) that went pretty well so far, except Silo crash + ignore (yes to report, my email given, have screenshot if needed). Use to do the quests in the order: Solar, Battery, Shield, Radar, Trading Station, (Plain), Silo, Harvest Boss, GeoCorp Quests.
Now I managed to find a GeoCorp tech in the middle of GSO TS, but finished TS quests before starting GC quests. Did Silo Q with crash, ignored and continued. Got Harvest Q and luckily managed to take that down without much damage. I had 5x 3-Pound Cannons, the HB were on another side of a steep hill in Red Hills and missed me - I didn't and over in 2 seconds.
So I try 05211 a bit more. Also probably redesigning techs to be larger and longer and in sections.

StyxAnnihilator

Dec 1, 2015
Norway, Oslo.
OK, .2 installed and I will try start a new Story. The above save (i manually backup some saves now and then) now worked and I got more quests/missions. But already spawned (previous) enemy bases and their techs that was become Allies stayed that way.