[FIXED] Radar crash

Scorpion

I pulled the radar module off after I got the quest for the trade station in three games, and the game crashed all three times just as I pulled the module off. I deleted the saves each time. The entire save folder.:(:confused:

I tried to play past this the second time, but it was bugging out my keyboard and mouse so bad that I needed to hard restart my computer during the game.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

So, yup, I did it a third time. I put 2 modules on this time. After I got the quest for the trade station, I took off the radar module I got first, and put it on my base. No problem.:) When I went to grab the second one, I got the crash screen.:(:mad::eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O There ya go. Absolutely repeatable. The problem is as narrow as I can get it.;)

If you remove or lose the last radar module after you get the quest for the trade station, you will crash.:(

Last edited:

Roadkill

I had this too but ignored it and carried on, no ill effects so far (several hours later), saved and restarted a few times with no issues. I'm hoping it's like the old delivery cannon bug where it would give the serious internal message the first time it was used.

Greg

Senior Designer
Thanks for the detailed reproduction steps, I've reproduced the crash myself and we're looking into it.

That's never happened to me o_O just the trade station not working or missions disappearing ;)

Same for the trade station being destroyed? ;) still gets blown up by invaders or drills haha

Jamie

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Same for the trade station being destroyed? ;) still gets blown up by invaders or drills haha
In 0.5.18.2? I just tried to destroy the Trading Station in that and can't.

I then went back to 0.5.17 and can destroy it. Seems fixed to me!