Fire Nation Army

Sozin

Dog Emperor
Banshee Mk III
Banshee Stable.png
Added a bunch of solar panels and a control switch for all power-eating applications for operational range extension.

Cyclone Mk I:
Cyclone Mk I.png
Refit of the Volksflug Mk I with 4 avalanche missiles for long-range bombardment. No shields, meant to retreat behind a fighter/interceptor screen when threatened, and fire from outside effective range.

I.e. current fitting of craft based on this classification schema: (https://forum.terratechgame.com/ind...i-colony-complexity.11722/page-48#post-117044)

Capital Airship: Emperor variants
Heavy Airship: Titan Mk I, Air Bomber Concept
Airship: Banshee Mk III
Gunship: Cyclone Mk I, Sandstorm variants
Bomber: Old designs (that one tiny fragile venture bomber, that cruise missile dive-bomber, that one venture assault craft with 2 bb cannons)
Interceptor: Old designs (Art interceptor, Viper & variants, Mini Bomber, the one venture thing with lotsa missiles)

Last edited:

Sozin

Dog Emperor
Warhawk Mk I (Light Airship/Gunship)
Warhawk.png

Operational time: 4 mins (- shield damage)

Compare w/ Banshee operational time of 5 mins (-shield damage)

titan operational time prolly 10+ mins

Accompanying Wingman:

Wingman Mk I
Wingman.png

Disposable light interceptor for use en-masse

Last edited:

Sozin

Dog Emperor
Iudex.png
Iudex-class Heavy Airship

Renewed hover bug is very very useful. Also the latest update that makes eco antigrav 0. Surprisingly it still sinks, but that's what the bottom hovers are for.

Features 4 plasma furnaces + 4 GSP mobile furnaces for power, along with a ton of solar panels. Full scrapper array at the back that's capable of handling any and all block inputs. (only refined fuel chunks are burned for fuel)

Takes 1.5-2 GEO olastic compressed blocks to fully charge