Few Things {R&D access and in-game content}

NotExactlyHero

FORUM DEFENDER
Website
www.khanacademy.org
You go into options in game, and click Get R&D access(or something like that), then enter your username(I believe that's what it is). That'll get you Beta Deluxe.

You can find EXP things if you have R&D, and you discover them from missions and can buy them from Trade Stations.

Good luck on your adventures! :~)

You go into options in game, and click Get R&D access(or something like that), then enter your username(I believe that's what it is). That'll get you Beta Deluxe.

You can find EXP things if you have R&D, and you discover them from missions and can buy them from Trade Stations.

Good luck on your adventures! :~)
Thanks. I am not too far into the game technically, my licenses look like; 4 2 2 1, so I don't know how far until I can unlock the experimentals.

ZeroGravitas

Breaker of Games
Website
www.youtube.com
The dev's thread explain how to register for forum R&D access is here (pinned at the top of this forum section). If you struggle any more with that, post in there and tag "saiwun".

You should automatically get some of the grey EXP parts as rewards in some campaign crate drops and see them in the shops, by that point in your progression. If you don't make sure the R&D DLC is installed from the game's Steam options (right click on the game in your steam library -> properties -> DLC tab).

I added a better topic description to this thread's title, in "{ }".

Last edited:
The dev's thread explaining how to register for forum R&D access is here (pinned at the top of this forum section). If you struggle any more with that, post in there and tag "saiwun".

You should automatically get some of the grey EXP parts as rewards in some campaign crate drops and see them in the shops, by that point in your progression. If you don't make sure the R&D DLC is installed from the game's Steam options (right click on the game in your steam library -> properties -> DLC tab).

I added a better topic description to this thread's title, in "{ }".
Thanks, I just threw this together since I had to go do stuff shortly after. I sent the request, so I guess it's now a waiting game.