Favourite corp?

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
I'm torn between GeoCorp and HawkEye, leaning more on GeoCorp because I love their wheels/tracks. They're just so chill to play with, harvesting and selling.

I'd Like HawkEye more if they had bigger blocks to play with. I mean...they should have some big blocks (but not as big as GeoCorp) since they have to carry a lot of guns.

Olli_DXD

Räksmörgås
I'm torn between GeoCorp and HawkEye, leaning more on GeoCorp because I love their wheels/tracks. They're just so chill to play with, harvesting and selling.

I'd Like HawkEye more if they had bigger blocks to play with. I mean...they should have some big blocks (but not as big as GeoCorp) since they have to carry a lot of guns.
I'd say more powerful wheels to carry said guns. Bigger blocks aren't really needed since they're less effective as armour because when it breaks you loose more mass compared to many blocks that spread the damage.

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
I'd say more powerful wheels to carry said guns. Bigger blocks aren't really needed since they're less effective as armour because when it breaks you loose more mass compared to many blocks that spread the damage.
Yeah, I agree with both your points, but it's the lag I don't want, haha. That's why I want...a 2x2x1 (length width x height) block. Probably the biggest I can come up with for HE is 3x2x1.