Fantastic Game - can we have an underground garage :-D

Cycl0ne112

Dec 22, 2014
love the game - played it solid for about 5 hours (may have been longer lol) - couple of points.

one save is not enough - can we have the save to name (my own work around is save and copy off the game save file to my own named backups :-D)

I managed to re-start and over write a few hours of game play.

Auto Save I think would be good

I am going to play with an idea as well which may be fun.
build a wall with an AI on it and guns - no wheels ..... see if it acts like a guard wall and fires on enemy.

Is there also a way to swap between AI and your own ? - kinda cool when you have multi - machines.
<<< I TEND TO BUILD LOTS LOL

Last of all - can we have an underground garage near our base to save off our cool builds or some kind of teleport to swap out our best builds. (now that would be super cool if it was built into the save too - you could have custom builds saved off).
I end up building a couple near the base in the force field but if you start building big it gets to crowded.

and another Last one - some place down the line it would be cool if we can have a mod - editor - make our own blocks . items . etc. (but that kinda is a lot later) - or you could open it up to the community to grow the mods fast and furious.

Nice job . love the game . keep up the great stuff....

Jamie

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Sep 16, 2014
London, UK
Some interesting points you've raised there! :)

Multiple saves is definitely something we're looking in to. So stay tuned!

Everything else - i'll pass on to the team. Thanks.

Reactions: Joe