Fabricator crafting.

FilipG

Feb 9, 2015
Hello, i have a question. how do i craft any venture stuff in fabricator? or anything else except GSO...

harpo99999

Ah kick till it starts
Aug 14, 2014
australia
in the 3.xx versions you had to kill the gardian of the blocks (exception of 3.10 where you just had to kill a tech with the blocks especially an invader) to unlock the block buying, then pay for the block with the bb from resources and have the required resources on hand to build the block, in the 4.XX versions have not played due to the 4.00 being able to exterminate me in a couple of minutes from the rapid invasion and escalation of the techs

FilipG

Feb 9, 2015
i have a good way to be powerfull fast. first you need to kill 6-8 first techs. then you need to find gcorp big wheels dispencer and kill guardian for wheels. with big wheels you will drive faster and you will be able to carry more. then kill guardian with shield and repair bubble put in on your tech gather some wood and there you go. no enemy can kill you untill you have shield powered up

Jamie

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Sep 16, 2014
London, UK
Hello, i have a question. how do i craft any venture stuff in fabricator? or anything else except GSO...
you will be able to fabricate Venture parts - we'll be making this process a lot easier in future updates :)

FilipG

Feb 9, 2015
Lets hope it will happen soon. Many many people will discover this game when it will be fully playable. You guys shoud think about multiplayer of some kind. Missions, more areas idk.