Experimental blocks [explode upon detachment]

Wassaup

The most infuriating part of this bug (stable 1.2): It only happens in the campaign! You know, where EXP blocks are rare and precious?!
...Hmmm, actually... is it possible, that this happens because the inventory isn't infinite?

Hlebuw3k

The Bread Cat
Pls fix this bug, its so annoying, i just got a experemental block, placed it on anchor (i dont have an SCU yet), acidentally grabbed the anchor, and the EXP block got destroyed!!! Pls fix, so annoying, happens every time in campaingh

Wassaup

This is a new campaign I started just to test this. There is a EXP tow-hook and ring in the inventory. Just place it on the anchor, then remove it. For me, it always explodes.

Attachments

Hlebuw3k

The Bread Cat
Srsly, why do you need a save?
1: Use the "Stable" version of the game.
2: Use the Campaingh mode.
3: Place any anchor on the ground.
4: Place any experemental block on this anchor.
5: Take the anchor and drag it away.

kae

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Srsly, why do you need a save?
We normally request save games if the issue is not reproducing on our side or if we believe something on the save file could be causing the issue. In this case the issue was not reproducing on our development builds, which shouldn't be too massively different from the builds available to the public, we've now identified the cause of the issue returning on only non development builds and should have a fix out soon.