EXP Straight Jackhammer very powerful

I think the "new" EXP Straight Jackhammer is a bit too powerful. It can instantly one-shot any block, with an exception of Geocorp Shock Plating which is 3 shots from experience. Well, I guess this is the case for the angled jackhammer as well, but the straight one is much longer and much easier to use making it much more overpowered.

Sir Metaladon

Think of it like this: It can penetrate shields, and can overpower ANY regen bubble setup, by detaching pieces instead of destroying them. Then, just use an SCU to pull away the detached layer, or manual, and repeat!

Essentially, you can make a giant battery on wheels, cover it in GC repair bubbles, and then attach a whole bunch of these and you can get through their defences easily. No Megaton spam required!

Think of it like this: It can penetrate shields, and can overpower ANY regen bubble setup, by detaching pieces instead of destroying them. Then, just use an SCU to pull away the detached layer, or manual, and repeat!

Essentially, you can make a giant battery on wheels, cover it in GC repair bubbles, and then attach a whole bunch of these and you can get through their defences easily. No Megaton spam required!
That gives me an idea... for the Kebab Kingdom I can start to develop a "WALL BUSTER" tech with these jackhammers to bust through the walls and other turret defenses of enemy kingdoms like the Kiwis.

Sir Metaladon

That gives me an idea... for the Kebab Kingdom I can start to develop a "WALL BUSTER" tech with these jackhammers to bust through the walls and other turret defenses of enemy kingdoms like the Kiwis.
Just take out the anchors, then they're toast.

T
...click to expand...

Don't be this guy ^^^

P.S. Can you spot the T?

Titan wheels and Big Boy blocks are pretty cheap. I don't know about the jackhammers though.
Yeah, they probably cost like 8,000 BB each, or less since that's how much Titan Wheels cost. But, if you have that amount of Big Boys and Jackhammers, no matter what it's going to be an outrageous price.

The Grand Teki

You don't even need that many Big Boys. A wall of Bug Boys is good enough to hold the Jackhammers since they have APs themselves, though it might be more fragile.
It was first a test to check the load bearing of those wheels. They are DAMNED strong. But I can't answer you anymore, I need to go sleeping. I won't read the forum after posting this.