Energy Beam Turret

Alexander Petersen

There are a lot of laser guns but none of them shoot continuously so i thought it would be nice to have one. I based it on the HG1, the rail gun, and the Zeus laser.

A suggestion for the description:
"An laser turret that will shoot a continuous beam of energy at the enemy, it has to be aimed manually but it's really going to burn when you hit them."

Dynamix

Do you want to have a GOOD time?
There are a lot of laser guns but none of them shoot continuously so i thought it would be nice to have one. I based it on the HG1, the rail gun, and the Zeus laser.

A suggestion for the description:
"An laser turret that will shoot a continuous beam of energy at the enemy, it has to be aimed manually but it's really going to burn when you hit them."
Your best bet ATM is GeoCorp's Gimbaled Plasma Cutter.
Firing a continuous beam but has very short range.

Alexander Petersen

I was thinking of a laser weapon similar to the Geo Corp but just at a much longer range. (Fires continuously and at a long range.)

Sdarks

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Long range lasers that work like the Geo Corp ones but at a much longer range are definitely something that's been suggested and considered internally here. Personally I think it's a good idea but it'll be up to the design team to decide if it works for TerraTech and if it can be balanced properly and where we can work it into the corps.

DrShadox

GeoCorp worker
I think it can be cool but not for GC , GC is a "melee" corp , it can't have long range weapon/tool.